Reviews for The Guy Next Door
This was amazing!
anne chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
awwwnn.. love it
NuthinButHonesty chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
You write really good sex scenes but I need to say that this bloke is a class A C√ľnt and Ali is one heck of a doormat. I know I dont have to read this but I did and I feel like you should know what a great writer you are regardless of how hard to swallow the characters were (I spit out whoopsies)
Chersparkle chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I think this is my favourite one shot in ficpress. Just ticked all the boxes for an amazingly sweet and turbulent short love story
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Wow this was great :) I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
This story is very well written. Well done!
color outside the lines chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
I love this. Just, love it.
PaintedPicture chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
It was short and sweet. Loved it. I liked how it didn't have a childish air about it.
person chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Omg that was easily the best one-shot of my life! It was like reading a chaptered story all in one yet it was still short enough to be a one-shot! There is no doubt that I'm gonna being reading your others! Fantastic job!
bubublacz chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I enjoyed this :D
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I really enjoyed reading this! I normally don't like super long one shots, but this one held my attention the entire time. It reminded me a lot of the things that happen in my own university. Great work!
bananayogurt chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Oh my gosh! You know that bubbly feeling you get in your stomach? Like when the feels completely overwhelm you? Well, this one-shot basically made my stomach churn (the good way)! This was amazing, and I have a feeling I'm going to be rereading it A LOT. Bravo!
Nami98 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Woooooooow.
marta.ador chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Hi! Your story has been added over to A Drop Of Romeo to the One-Shot Category :)

Here is your review:

Alison has always found Ryan attractive, ever since he moved in next door. Problem is, he ignores her and only tolerates her when he's drunk, returning from whatever fraternity party he's been too. The worst part about this? Alison loves him. And what can a girl do when the boy she likes acts as though he's embarrassed by her?

"The Guy Next Door" is a good read, full of humor, romance and good writing. "Mad for Figs" has made a story that's not terribly original become her own. The chemistry between Alison and Ryan is tangible, and they're both well-developed characters.

Is this one-shot mushy? Yes. Predictable? Probably. Worth your time? Yes. Yes, yes, yes.
rainreverie chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Oh my goodness! I just finished reading this one-shot, and usually, I'm not a big fan of them, but this one was done perfectly!
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »