Reviews for This is the People
ATACLC chapter 14 . 1/27/2018
Poor kid (this is my second review, but I'll probably remember this piece forever). I have a friend who plays trumpet and he's the most adorable thing ever, he loves Jazz Band too. I don't want to lose him.

Reminds me a lot of my own self.

Great story, like always.
NoahNST chapter 4 . 9/2/2017
This is very interesting so far, I'm glad that I checked this out. :)
Torey Hylton chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Nice little story. You're good at writing dialogue.
KH777 chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Ah, cute story about two best friends. :)
Applesawce chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
I like your writing style, a lot...
Secretly, I envy you.

James and Ian are loveable characters, I love the imagery you use to narrate the story. I feel immersed due to the dialogue being constant, so the story doesn't really break out of character. This was just awesome all over. Honestly, I wish I could achieve this type of ...relatable realness. I want to adopt Jimmy-Jammy-Jams even though, I'm assuming, he's fairly old- IDC, we will flee from Ian's grandmother's house and create memories of our own. (Sorry Ian. Or maybe I should adopt him, so that he'd have a bathroom he can comfortably use.)

Alright, I'm done being weird. I have pizza to eat.
fantasytolife chapter 4 . 7/25/2017
This actually made me laugh. It was interesting but the little bit of humour you add makes it a better read.
fantasytolife chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
I love the ending of this. Their conversation is so cute and witty but the surprise at the end is the best part.
LorrahBear chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
This is an interesting start, although it's difficult to picture at times, due to the whole chapter being conversation with little to no description of the place they are. How old are they? What do they look like?

I did really like how you gave us Ian's name so naturally through spoken response.

Near the end, the line about when he told them he was gay was a hair difficult to understand. It's possible there's a missing/misplaced word?

I look forward to more from you!
TDG chapter 16 . 4/8/2017
"This is my life," I proclaimed. "But I'm as stoic as the night sky."
"Nothing will ever bother me, I can't even cry."
"I think that relying on others isn't really good."
"To be very very honest? Chemical storage room? I know I like I should."

"I'm a chemical ge-nius. I simply know I am."
"I know the aftereffects of many elements and use then I can."
"However, I do not, because the innocence of them,"
"Should not be credited with a crime so deep. Wahh."

"Writing poems, my job, nobody really notices I'm pro,"
"To the heaven and the hell my host and soul shall eventually go,"
"Writing poems—deeper than ever, reading them—an endeavor,"
"The adults really don't understand. Let's go, Thena."

I am The-Dedicated-Girls.
Snow and Flame chapter 24 . 11/22/2016
I have felt like this so many times. *smile* I think we might all underestimate ourselves.

- Lily
Phoenix O'Hara chapter 26 . 2/2/2016
This is a really... raw type of poem, and I'd by lying if I said I didn't like it.
lunarchroniclesandcockatiels chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Nice story!
Snow and Flame chapter 25 . 12/18/2015
I almost cried at this one. Seriously, this chapter was really wonderful. And really sad. Thus wonderful.
- Lily
Phoenix O'Hara chapter 24 . 12/16/2015
This is my Neige review, because I've already reviewed Chapter 25.
I'm a little confused about this, but I still like it. The language flows nicely, and I like how you captured a place in the world in the eyes of a young boy and presented it, not in a way that was unfeeling, but in a way that almost felt like we were just looking down on the boy.
Phoenix O'Hara chapter 25 . 11/5/2015
I'm really starting to like the Mama: segments. They're all really "sweet" (see what I did there?) in their own way, as well as really eye opening.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »