Reviews for This is the People
co-creating metamorphosis chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I wanted to start of by thanking you for the wonderful review you left for me last week - thank you!

I absolutely love the concept of this collection and am excited to work my way through the other chapters. This piece started off really strong and I thought you did a wonderful job at weaving in back story throughout without it being boring or too much at once. The opening lines were captivating and it immediately pulled me in. There are a view places I think there are some extraneous details, but I think a quick edit would pick them up. I thought the ending of this piece was quite good, as well. You have a knack for strong one liners.

Infinite love.
CM
Phoenix O'Hara chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
aww that's so sweet.
Phoenix O'Hara chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
cool chapter. what is Raven's real name?
Snow and Flame chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
And this brings me to another part I like about this story collection! You write from all sorts of different perspectives, which not only improves the collection as a whole, but also the individual stories become more inspiring. As usual, great job.
Snow and Flame chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Wow. This one was rather uplifting. It made me happy, so thank you.
Snow and Flame chapter 9 . 3/28/2014
This was a really great chapter! This type of story is very interesting.
Snow and Flame chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Good chapter.
Nothing Really Specific chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
There is no words to describe how beautiful, accurate, and true this is. It is heartbreaking and upliftling, and extremely relatable. I have several friends with ADHD and I could see some similarities. I hope you don't mind me asking, but I noticed that the main character and your profile have a very similar name. Is this semi-autobiographical? Because if it is, then I have gained respect for you. If not, then I have gained respect for you. This is a humanist story that deserves more viwership. They say that stories can change the way people think, and usually they're scholarly and academic. This is scholarly in terms of the human heart. This is academic in terms of the human soul. Thank you for understanding what the human heart is and thank you for telling me to read this.
"The difference between extraordinary people and great people is this: extraordinary people seek and bring out the greatness in others." -Reepicheep (In My Own Words: Part One-fanfiction I wrote)
Thanks :-)
Fruitiest of Mallards chapter 9 . 2/24/2014
This was very good. Seriously. I wanna see more.
Snow and Flame chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Great chapter. I love how you portrayed the emotions.
Snow and Flame chapter 6 . 2/6/2014
*smiles* Great story!
Snow and Flame chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Oh, my goodness. Wow.
Lily Saphira chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
*Sounds of laughter* This one was funny. A change in your pattern, too. Good luck with this story! It's really good so far!
Lily Saphira chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
I honestly don't know what to say. These stories are really touching. I can't write a story like this, though I wish I could.
Lily Saphira chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
Oh, my goodness. Wow. There isn't any more to say right now.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »