Reviews for The Crow and the King
lifeisbeautiful chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Hey E. G. Stone!

I've read The Crow and The King and your many other, amazing stories on this site. I want to help support you in your publishing journey! Other writers on this site have been able to contract with FicFun and Tapas Media, getting paid for weekly updates! Please check out those opportunities. Good luck with your publishing journey! You are amazing! 3
ScarredWolf chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
I loved this story! I can't wait to read it for the 24th time when it's published :)
Amani chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I loved this story and hope to see it published soon! Best of luck to you :)
TMSantos chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
So happy for you, dear!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/12/2016
Lovely story and the one I keep coming back to. Thank you for sharing this.
geeyeahyeah chapter 22 . 5/23/2016
Amazing, pure genius! Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story. I really appreciate you, truly. I am so glad that I have come across your story in this website. The tone and mood of the story was well paced, not too rushed. You really gave supporting characters their time in the story, and giving them that well rounded character development. But not as amazing as the character development of Crow and Alexander. I really felt the hurt and love Crow felt. You captured real emotions of these characters through your writing, and not many can do it so well as you did on this website. This story is definitely one that I will always come back to and reread in the future. Amazing job! P.s. making me full out cry at one of the chapters means you really captured me as a reader. I LOVED it.
ajashire1 chapter 22 . 4/2/2016
BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL! BEAUTIFUL!

I'm so in love with this story. I honestly loved everything about it! I wish I could have seen an epilogue of Alexander And Crow's life, but I guess I'll just dream~
You are an fantastic writer, and if you're still on FP I'll look forward to more masterpieces in the future.

THANK YOU FOR THE READ. 3
augmentedDREAMS chapter 22 . 4/1/2016
I loved this story so much, I am having trouble expressing it in words.

Just know that the plot, your writing, all the characters were simply exquisite. I felt so bad for Leon when he left. The story had me so emotionally invested. I loved Jek, Leon, Alexander and Crow. I hope you have written some kind of sequel or will write one. I would love to see them all again.
Roxasfleur chapter 22 . 2/11/2016
This is good but the ending seems rushed
Guest chapter 22 . 12/7/2015
Oh great would you look at that I've made fanart for these characters.
Bluebell484 chapter 22 . 7/1/2015
Gosh I love rereading this story, it's so wonderfully written. I love your work so much, you're such a talented author! I've actually found myself drawing fanart of your characters! You're awesome, keep writing your incredible work!
yaminoname chapter 6 . 5/13/2015
I am slightly disappointed in this story. I feel like you ended the story when it just started. There was no major conflict and lots of loose ends that could have become key pieces in a plot where left unused. That might have been the biggest problem was the fact that there was no real in depth plot. Besides that some of the strands that you left where that thing with the noble girl. Im guessing (because I couldn't tell for sure) that the man who shot crow was working for the noble girl. What I found unsatisfying about this was the fact that that could have turned into the beginning of plot but you left it. It wasn't even mentioned again! Why? You have plenty of pieces of material but you never actually put them together!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/18/2015
This may be the best story I have ever read in my entire life. And I have read many. Thank you so much for this wonderful work. It brightened a day that otherwise would have been dreadful. I hope you write many more like it in the future. Thank you again.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2015
i love this story
can you write a sequel to this.
I also want see the reactions of the other ladies and people when they realize that crow is a girl
Guest chapter 21 . 1/12/2015
sequel please, this story is enthralling!
125 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »