Reviews for His Captor, His Savior
Yeeee chapter 42 . 9/19
U do nice characters, and I’m v glad this story is in 1st person so I can imagine that MC is a cute girl (asides from switching certain words in my head). I like that MC is conscious of what they are at first (a pet) but then they immediately just suppress it out of fear of being alone. I feel that Reese is just a generic rapist, tho. He needs more of a backstory.

Good luck w the baby, or kid if he’s that old now!
Guest chapter 55 . 8/10
Hi you're truly a wonderful writer I've been following this story for about 3 going on 4 years now I hope you find the time to finish it
Guest chapter 55 . 7/24
Hello! I just finished the whole story and noticed you haven’t posted anything for 2 years. I hope your doing well. This story is amazing and I can’t even put words together to express how scarily accurate your story is. Thank you for being so awesome and writing a story which helps not only sky learn his worth but also the readers to learn and heal with him. Looking forward to reading more of the story and hearing how you are.
mgold8 chapter 55 . 2/25
I realize it's been a year and a half since you last updated this story. But even if you never post another chapter, I wanted to thank you for writing what you've written so far, and for sharing it with the world. I just tore through all 55 chapters in less than 2 days. Much of this was beyond painful to read, but the way you've managed to capture the mindset of an abused teenage boy is at once compelling and also kind of creepy. You said in one of the earlier chapters that you had a happy ending planned for Sky. I was (and am) really interested to see how this could possibly happen, given the severity of the abuse he's experienced, and how damaged he is. I totally feel the doctor's frustration with regard to there being no good way for him and Sam to help Sky, given the circumstances. Reporting Reece and tossing Sky into "the system" would only make matters worse. Sending Sky back to his father would be akin to murdering him. Leaving things as they are may be akin to murdering him, too, if Reece has another one of his "episodes". I was very interested to see what (if anything) Michelle and Michael might do to intervene, after the Thanksgiving incident at their house. I totally understand that having a young child and working full time would leave you no time to write anymore. But I sincerely hope, even if it's 15 years from now, that you write the rest of this excellent story. You're an amazingly talented writer. Thank you again for sharing your work with the rest of us. Sincerely, Michael
Makay chapter 55 . 7/26/2017
To be honest, i want Blake to come back... I really really really love your story, but I can't forget Blake or get mad at what he has done do Sky. His reaction was normal, for a young teen like him, who doesn't know how to truly understand the situation Sky was in. And I felt better when the two of them were together... sorry Reece :')
Guest chapter 13 . 4/9/2017
Man...this was so good up until I realized that Reece wasn't going away...the way he constantly calls Sky "baby" makes me cringe soooooo much...I love your writing and I'm a sucker for a good angst fic, but wow, this ex cop is a fuck boy retard who I can't even begin to like whatsoever and I guess maybe that's how you wanted it...? I wish I could keep reading this but alas, it's never going to get any better...I'm sure some people enjoy this kind of story, but I have no idea why...
I really did love the beginning of the story though...
Guest chapter 55 . 3/9/2017
Please update. I love this story so much and I just need to make sure Sky's OK like please update.
Thirdly chapter 55 . 2/6/2017
Uuuurgh I just knew I was going to feel frustrated when I finally caught up. The problem is that Reece has his own issues he never properly conquered. I just, I hope he DOES have a decent day shopping with Sam and doesn't freak the fudge out.
Thirdly chapter 39 . 1/13/2017
'I don't have much left...But I'm willing to give what I do have left, to you..."

Damn it, Sky. No. You don't really know how much you have because you haven't seen how much the world can really offer you! This is so frustrating, we are all Sam right now. We feel like Sam.
Thirdly chapter 38 . 1/13/2017
'before throwing up over one hundred dollars worth of food all over the floor'

Dagnabbit! He just can't keep anything down ever. Can't eat well enough to be healthy enough to survive anything, this boy.
Thirdly chapter 30 . 1/11/2017
'Why am I surrounded by people who want to hurt me?'

- That's what I keep wondering too, Sky. That's what I keep wondering, too.
Thirdly chapter 24 . 12/23/2016
I feel so frustrated. On the one hand, I'm glad the doctor scolded him for the recent abuse. Having such a kind doctor look after Sky and help him eat well is a lovely thing to think about. However, it all still boils down to Reece still being violent with him.
Thirdly chapter 23 . 12/23/2016
Alright, first of all, my reviews slowed down because I became well and truly ensnared by the story. Second of all, Sky's random bursts of yelling and ill-wishing (like when he wanted to shove Ali down the stairs in jealousy) concern me. All this time we, as readers have been seeing 'Reece has mood swings, Reece is unpredictable' when, lo and behold! Sky gas mood swings and is unpredictable himself. My mind's just tingling and eager to see where this is all going.
Thirdly chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
Damn, I had a feeling he was going to toss his breakfast. Poor thing can't ever keep anything down. He's bound to be anemic by now.
Thirdly chapter 15 . 12/21/2016
Craaap, aren't psychopaths incredibly charismatic? And he's bribing him with candy, I feel such a knot of worry in my stomach. Not gonna lie, that candy cane scene was hot, in spite of it all. Same with the parked scene at the rest stop. However, he's still bribing you, Sky! With his body this time! It's a trap!
646 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »