Reviews for Spirit Seekers
Lily Miichelle123 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I love it so far! :)
Revamp chapter 51 . 3/5/2014
I have to say, I agree with Eri. Not going to lie, what Hisaki's father did was unforgivable in principal, despite whatever endeavors that he had. This chapter was emotionally involved and a joy to read, as I love emotionally tearing things. Great job with this fabulous story!
Revamp chapter 50 . 3/5/2014
These new chapters are riveting as the final conclusion draws near. I wonder wondering what his uncle's plans were and now I know. I'm almost caught up with this little story. Only one more chapter left to go and I'll be caught up on updates.
Revamp chapter 49 . 3/5/2014
His past was interesting when it all came out. He has been through a lot and the premise of the upcoming battle was great. This chapter was a little longer than your others but I highly enjoyed it. Great job!
Revamp chapter 48 . 3/5/2014
"Are you crazy or plain insane." This line doesn't sound right to me. Crazy and insane are synonyms for each other, therefore have the same definition so it seems wonky in a way. It's like he's asking her if she's crazy twice. This is really the only minor infraction I had with this chapter.

The fight with Minami is definitely engaging and interesting. The action was great and I loved reading through it.
Revamp chapter 47 . 3/5/2014
It looks like everyone is preparing for war now. I love the descriptions of the other teams and the members within. They all sound unique and interesting. It's also interesting seeing the dark part of his mind. Aether is an interesting character with unique powers. I like Aether's involvement so far as well. I wonder what will happen next?
Revamp chapter 46 . 1/30/2014
So Hisaki is going to disappear on his birthday? There was a nice, emotional moment in this chapter. It was very touching to know that his friends still supported and were there for him. This chapter was long and very interesting especially when you get into the characters like Venus and such. Great job! I can't wait until your next update!
Revamp chapter 45 . 1/30/2014
Hisaki learned that he hasn't killed the twins yet and now everyone has finally met Sol. The explanation of soul mates was in order as well. Grand job!
Revamp chapter 44 . 1/30/2014
Yukina and Yukano are interesting characters. Great fight scene. There has been a lot of interesting information coming about with the debut of Sol. It'll be interesting to see what you come up with in future chapters.
Revamp chapter 43 . 1/21/2014
So, Hisaki has come face to face with Ayame. A lot of things regarding her character has come out as well as advancements in the plot. There was a nice, emotional scene with the two sisters as well. Great job!
st.jmon21 chapter 44 . 1/19/2014
I like the chapter. However, the whole half spirit thing kind of confused me a bit. I'm surprised that your story is coming to an end soon.
Keep it up.
st.jmon21 chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
It was actually kind of funny. Those two girls fighting over him. But, I wasn't surprised that Ayame was his girlfriend. But overall, this was a good chapter.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I was curious about this so I figured I would give it a shot. To be honest this reminds be both of Yu Yu Hakusho and Shskuhsn no Shanna with the death and the spirits and what not.

Oh well, things seem all right for now, Eri seems all right for a main lead so far and I guess we will see how things go I guess.
Revamp chapter 41 . 1/10/2014
Hisaki learned about souls and some other bits of interesting information came out here. I like how you differenciate between ghosts and phantoms. Your explanations are detailed and insightful. Great job!
Revamp chapter 40 . 1/10/2014
Luna's story is interesting. It seems Hisaki had quite the birthday indeed. This was a pretty fun and informant chapter. You did a good job writing it. By the way your welcome for the reviews. I'm glad you enjoy my input.
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »