Reviews for This is Care?
May a Chance chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Sounds kinda scary. Guy must be evil.
Max Sorrell chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Aww, I can really empathize with you. I'm really religious and I've been in groups before where I felt like I had to compromise part of what I believed in to fit in. It really hurts because you feel like if you showed them your true self they won't accept you. I know your situation is pretty different. It's scary to imagine setting aside your beliefs for a class you don't even want to be in. And it sucks that there aren't more animal activists like you out there or else things would be a lot different. I'm guessing you guys did like a dissection or something right? Is there any way you could ask your parents to take you out of school on those days?
BethCamella chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
You have my sympathy,, really, what could you do? You can't just quit for moral reasons, because that class is what you need for further study, between a rock and a hard place hah, I really wish I could help you, be cheerful though, just,, you know, sleep through it, or think little of it, try your best to tolerate, be strong,man!
Just Entity chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hmm...interesting class. I guess if you need it for college then you're kinda stuck with it, but raising animals to kill them isn't fun. I love animals too 3 good luck
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I guess the only advice I can give you is to show the animals all the love you can before the end. It'll be hard, but hey, like you said, you can't get out of it now. Tough luck, dude.