Reviews for The Eternate
valok chapter 46 . 10/21/2013
It is nice to know, that events have not changed the true nature of Balsi. His greed is alive and well, and he is still a thief. I'm glad that Geechard and Krys are more at ease with each other. Thank you for writing and inviting us on this wonderful journey. I do hope there is a sequel, truly incredible characters and would love to see them again. Looking forward to see what you come up with next.
valok chapter 45 . 10/21/2013
Even the rogue Balsi get to play a part, you are truly gracious. :) Bilgong saying, 'ain't so ignorant', must agree with him on that one. Enjoyed the humour. Krys was not only 'a key' but 'the key' just cemented the story. The quote that awakened her understanding and acceptance, brilliant. I can't believe this is coming to the end. :(
(I just looked up and realized the chapter is titled 'Acceptance', hmmm if I must.)
valok chapter 44 . 10/21/2013
It is difficult to find words for this chapter. The depth is just ... ! Touched by the insightfulness of Aarn. Krys seem to have come home being with Grathstahl.
valok chapter 43 . 10/18/2013
Here I thought I was a being a bit hard on Geechard. Then he has to pull all this 'crap', Argh! It's clear he is on a mission of importance, but his treatment of the others is the issue. I suspect Bilgong may have to get in line when it comes to getting a piece of Geechard. I just have one word for you, RIVETING!
valok chapter 42 . 10/18/2013
When Balsi, Bilgong and Sapaan are in agreement, something is wrong. What did they do or not do to Krys? They are in so much trouble. Another great chapter.
valok chapter 41 . 10/18/2013
I really do look forward to your updates, a bit shameful I must admit. Actually, no shame at all! :D
Wow! What an action pack chapter. I guess we know what happened to the smaller animals, and now some of the farmers. Krys has a decision to make...hmmmm. I'm almost hoping that Krys and the Black Flame would cross paths and work together to destroy the goblins and malison.
valok chapter 40 . 10/16/2013
If nothing else, Balsi has gall. I do hope Tulade and the Black Flame survive this battle. They seem to be the first and only defence. Great update and looking forward to the next chapter.
valok chapter 39 . 10/16/2013
Bilgong calling Aarn their new partner was too funny. I like the addition of Aarn amongst the group. There is an innocence to him.
Tulade and the Black Flames are in serious trouble! The goblins seem very organize in this battle. Great chapter!
valok chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
Early in the chapter, Geechard wants to talk and Krys is not interested, understandable. Feeling like a pawn doesn't inspire trust and a few other choice emotions. In anger, he lets information slip, but once again does not follow through with answers. How frustrating? The reception Geechard will get from the others will be interesting.
Aww, Aarn is smitten with Krys. I know, I can't believe I've just used the term 'aww' regarding a goblin. Enjoyed your last line! :D
Guest chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
I LOVE this chapter to bits! Geechard is so cool, and his roll-playing gave this angst-filled chapter sufficient comic relief.
valok chapter 37 . 10/14/2013
Great chapter! Each chapter giving a little more information as pieces are falling into place. So Krys finally gets the answer to where Balsi got his money from. A thief, not surprise. A coward most definitely! The group was willing to work together to save Geechard, hmmm. Printed the map and traced their journey so far. :)
valok chapter 36 . 10/14/2013
Balsi had that coming. Whatever happened to being responsible for his own actions? The fool!
The ever watchful Tulade.
valok chapter 35 . 10/13/2013
That was one way to get the King's attention and that he did. In spades! :)
valok chapter 34 . 10/10/2013
Very interesting indeed. Looking forward to the next update. Sorry for double reviews.
valok chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
You had me in a fit of laughter when Bilgong said, "I is not civilised?" Another great chapter!
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »