Reviews for In My Dreams
nekopyon chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Cool! OwO (Stalkedyouhehehehe)

I hope you won't get writer's block again. *prays*
Rolling-Chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I like this so far. Your writing is excellent, the way you set the characters is believable, and this story is promising. Try not to get writer's block on this one, kay? ;)

-Ray (AKA, your psychotic pseudo-twin)
Ayaka Rose chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
In My Dreams is a great story I would recomend this story to many people (im just doing this because my sister made me)
Aspenwood chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I like the opening. The characters are painted in nice, broad strokes for the first two lines, and then the detail begins right away with Margret’s snappy question in the third. That’s where I was hooked. It’s impressive how well you conveyed personality in such a short time.

The streak continues when Juliet reaches her room. The way she carried herself is very true to her character. Naming the cat in the way she did felt very natural to me. I can really believe that she has those corner-of-the-lip-tugging eureka moments from time to time. Hopefully that’s a part of her that continues to shine moving forward.

[The smell quickly changed from that of lavender.]

Did the room smell like lavender or do the candles? I can’t tell.

Things are certainly moving quickly. Juliet’s dad seems like an unfaithful jerk, yes, but I can’t help but feel the way he’s been described so far makes him come off as comical, not to mention a bit unbelievable. He kicked Estella and Juliet out of the house because of a transgression he committed? He’s leaving the safety of his child to a woman he willing cheated on? Why would Estella take being kicked out of her own house lying down as she has? Why didn’t she fight back even a little? She should have been the one to kick him out, not the other way around. And Margret seems like such a spitfire from the way she’s portrayed in this chapter that I’m surprised she didn’t go over there and berate him before sending him packing after hearing her sister’s story. I don’t have all of the pieces, but as things are now, I can’t stretch my suspension of disbelief this far when it comes to that particular situation.
Skullszeyes chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I was hooked when I read the first sentence.
I liked how you described everything so nicely, and easy to read. :)
Awesome, I hope you continue soon. xD