Reviews for Kiss Me Dead
Amarantis chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
This story is insanely good and I love it to bits. The premises is interesting and I can't wait to read more. Your writing is so good.
marginal-utility chapter 7 . 5/2/2014
Things are getting darker...
R. Ficst chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Aw man. My alert said this was updated, and I enjoyed re-reading the story, but I was really hoping for a new chapter. Are you back and continuing this piece?
marginal-utility chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
Why does Tristan hate the council?
marginal-utility chapter 5 . 4/7/2014
Is he becoming an wolf after all!
marginal-utility chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
! Alex could be the killer if he is losing control...
Guest chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Great story! :-)
L. Jaque chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
I definitely read this chapter and completely forgot to review. Your grammar has gotten much better. I like this chapter I actually laughed a little while reading it.
R. Ficst chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
I can't wait for more. Love it so far, and am very curious to see where you take these mysteries and relationships.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
fun
L. Jaque chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
The chapter was a good chapter. I liked how the ending was very interesting. As I mentioned earlier I find Trish a relatable character and I'm a little afraid of Alex now.

Ok so here are some of the things I noticed should be changed. I don't want to sound snooty or anything; but I just would like to improve some of your sentence grammar. I hope you do not take this personal.
" I didn't know him good enough to really feel the loss." To me it sounds better as "I didn't know him well enough to really feel the lost".

"My and Alexander's relationship is the grey part between strangers and friends." Sounds better like "The relationship between Alexander and I is the grey part between strangers and friends"

"..It's been months since I lost saw my favorite relative." "I last saw my favorite relative"

"Alexander could snap me in half without blinking if loses control" if he loses control

Now these are just my opinions and you as the writer might or might not agree. It is entirely up to you if you would like to apply actions to these suggestions.
L. Jaque chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
awww! poor Tristan. :( It was a very short prologue but it worked very well since it's a little different than I'm use to. I'm definitely on Tristan's side because he seems like the victim so far; although I can't wait to hear more about Alex. I like your title too, very creative. I am very glad that you posted your story up I like it so far.