Reviews for Less Than Charming
LoveAntiquity chapter 3 . 4/10/2016
Dear NeonGreenGummieBears, firstly, I love your pen-name! Secondly, and more to the point, do you think you might come back to this wonderful, intriguing, very readable story? I want to know what happens to Oliver! And who his psychic is! You have it in your power to make at least one somebody very happy ;) I'm sure all your other readers would be happy too. Please update!
Lara
elenabee chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh update pls
I like this a lot }
ngt chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
moreeeee!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
MORE ! come on no updates since September !
ngt chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
Ummm I'm going to need more of this story up...like...now!
Love the characters, Oliver is just a little bundle of crazy that I love.
And Natasha is such a badass.
Please tell me there will be more witty dialogue and funny scenes to come!
SneakySpy chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
I love how this story is progressing and I'm really looking forward to the next update!
LightXdarkness chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Grrrr and here I was craving a Pumpkin Spice Latte. XP N awww Oliver's worst nightmare has appeared in the blood I think. Great job in writing this story. I can't wait to see what happens next between them and about the mystery psychic man. Until then dear author. X3
LightXdarkness chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
I am so loving your story. And yes, Stefan sounds like a jerk but there is something about him that just sounds strange. We finally got to learn about him as Oliver's worst nightmare X3 N poor Oliver. He must be sweating over the mystery psychic man. Haha. Great job on this chapter. :D
chibikodo chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
I definitely would like to know more about this mysterious psychic. Oliver has such weird friends. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Definite cliff-hanger here.
thenorthface chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
Finally read it! What a cliffy to leave it on! You are a terrible tease
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
see my previous review is why I just usually
go Yay or : )
Guest chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
longer and faster would be good !
TinaLouise chapter 3 . 9/30/2013
Good chapter, but yeah, a bit short. I can understand that though, not every chapter can be epic in length. It's better a short chapter than one that cuts in the middle of a scene because it got too long.
Abrasive chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This is awesome. Like, really. For real.

The character's are interesting; the writing is clear, creative and clever; and the sexual tension - whew! I hope you stick with it despite the epic writer's block that preceded it. Trust me, I know what that's like; I've been having the same problem for a similar length of time (who knew it could last for years, eh?). Your story is fantastic and it's inspiring me to attempt to push through my own chronic writer's block. Hope to read more! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2013