Reviews for One Last Dance
Fan chapter 15 . 6/16/2015
Please update! I hate when I find a really good story and it never is finished! :(
Reading Fiend chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
Oh please don't give up writing this story! It's been written so well this far and I want to read more! Please update soon! I love the characters and want to read more!
ReaderGirl chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
Oh, please don't give up on this story! I want to see where it goes - you've developed such wonderful characters, I hate thinking I'll never hear the end if their story!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
more! pls update, i am in love with this story. i am constantly checking for an update on this story!
amy.wheeler.14 chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
More please such a cliff hanger love it. Can't wait :-)
darkgurl92 chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
OMG..why does it have to end like this can't wait for the next chapter..update soon :)
Jester79 chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
Very nice interaction between Sophie & Henry - sex & communication.
Jester79 chapter 13 . 9/12/2013
I'm happy that she's giving Henry another chance - how could she possibly resist him anyway.
darkgurl92 chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
OMG...i can't wait for the next this story..update soon. :)
Jester79 chapter 9 . 9/5/2013
It's an awesome thing to have amazing friends who will stand by you and try their best to protect to you in situations that are not ideal. Darren's a good man.
ReaderGirl chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Ohh, poor Sophie. Henry is one confusing man, apparently. I feel so bad for her - I can't imagine how she must feel and what she's thinking based on what we have learned about her relationship with Christian. And to have her private humiliation and sadness splashed on the paper? :(
Jester79 chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
Oh not good - Sophie can't seem to catch a break. I can't help but think this may affect her dance studio. Hopefully, Henry will issue a statement that may allude to possibly private dance lessons or some such.
Shaunae25 chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
Great chapter
Jester79 chapter 7 . 9/3/2013
Oh poor Sophie. I feel pretty certain that Henry didn't mean it like that, but any "clear" thinking man would not give a woman an envelope filled with money right after a night of sex and then send her on her way without any kind of explanation. He's got some serious explaining to do.
Jester79 chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Henry is so sexy. I appreciate how he took care of Sophie and her knee. Seems like he knew a little bit about dance injuries. I hope you give us some background on how he knows so much about Sophie.