Reviews for An Angels Wings
Tommy Lee chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Hey, it's me. Although...you may not remember me ...oh well. I am that one guy who is also making a manga/anime (I am gonna do both), and we both met off of omegle. You showed me the link to yours, and I liked it -. I felt as though I was really there I guess you could say haha... I am not really too good at making reviews .
Y. S. Wong chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Oh naice, Hikari, naice. Looks like you hit the jackpot, Yuki!

Seriously though, you do have a very manga-esque feel to your writing. Although, if I may nitpick, I felt the pacing to be a little bit off this chapter. The car accident happened rather too quickly; I would've liked to see you build up to it more. But other than that, it's a good chapter.
Mashiro Masuda chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Wow. Classic. Classic is good. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
U told me about your story on omegle and decided to check it out and it's amazing
Tommy Lee chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Hey this is the asian guy from Georgia... Sorry, my laptop crashed for a sec T-T. so anyways now I am back, and I read your story. I really like your story (Although I don't really like shoujo, but yours I liked yours -).
windyman413 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
it is indeed awesome
Y. S. Wong chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Diamond in the rough IDENTIFIED. Only question that remains is how much longer this story goes unnoticed.

As soon as I read that description I knew that this was gonna be a goody. And I was right. For the most part, your prose is very clean and professional-you clearly know what you are doing, and readers always respect that. Are there parts where maybe you could improve? Sure. But that's the case for everybody and in the end, your prose does its job, which is to draw the readers in.

Normally I'm not a fan of first person, especially on FP, because usually people don't pull it off well. No worries for you though, you took full advantage of first person POV and that is part of what makes your writing attractive.

Too early for me to say much about plot. From your premise I like where you're going, so we'll see how well you execute it. This first chapter was a neat introduction to the characters, but didn't really stray too far from the norm; we meet the main character, and there's a deliciously beautiful new transfer student. Hey, who cares about originality if the story's good?

I'll be back for more later (and please, please beat me over the head with a PM if I don't come back). But for now, happy writing!
mjinx chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Ah, this was short and sweet. You write really well, by the way. No mistakes or grammatical errors at all.

As for the story (based on your summary), it's a bit interesting. I will read the rest when I have time.
my poor toaster chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This sounds like such an interesting concept. Can't wait for more :)
-Emily