Reviews for Book 1: Engaged to a Rockstar
Nikki chapter 21 . 12/13/2013
I really loved this story and will be looking for updates on Jake and Haven's story! loved your writing x
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2013
You really shouldn't have ended but i loved the story.
chimerica chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Oops! I meant Jake not Jeremy. :x
chimerica chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
Hrm. I'm guessing the guy was either Danny or Jeremy? But between those two, I'm leaning towards Jeremy. He seems more likely to be a gentleman when colliding into an unknown woman. Or perhaps a guitarist in another band? Meghh. Too early in the story for me to be making these theories. I'm liking it so far though!
Leo chapter 21 . 11/16/2013
Great story. I liked it from the beginning Til the end. And I love Jake's character, so happy you 'gave' him an own story.
Amazing job!
mylittleprincess chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
Good luck!
Z-4Charmed chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
good luck in ur exams :)
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 21 . 11/6/2013
Aww man! But I'll look into Jake's story to see how it is. Thanks for giving us a great story!
OurHeartsBleeding chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
Aww. I'm glad you updated. If you did another chapter or two I would not complain. I am sad it has to end so soon.

Great update though!
Sofi.solari chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
Pleeeeeeaaaaseeeee! I need a few chapters more! You just can't leave us like this! I really need more of this

Love you :)
skye real chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
Oh. My. God. Stunning chapter! You are very vivid in relating the story. There's no doubt the love between these two runs deep. It takes me back to how much Sebastian loathed her when he found out he had to marry her...and now it's absolutely amazing how far they've both come. Awesome chapter! Their babies are going to be amazing ;-)
LuLaRoo7 chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
Please continue their story. I love how their relationship blossoms more and more with each chapter. I'm hoping to see how things go when they get back home and how their lives continue there.
mylittleprincess chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
Rory is matchmaker now so sweet,update more please.
LuLaRoo7 chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
Please continue Aurora and Sebastian's story! I'm captured by their story and it keeps getting better!
June's vampire chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »