Reviews for Thurlow
DukeZachary chapter 1 . 10/26/2019
One Of The Funniest Pilot's I've Read On This Site Love Your Witty Humor And Storytelling Style.
Morrowseer chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
“You are the first talking piece of shut I ever saw.”

“I am Sir Basil the greatest son to ever come from my father’s loins.”

Those where my favorite lines. It was a fun story besides the fact that it uncomfortably reminds me of the vore on DeviantArt.
Reiz16 chapter 4 . 7/10/2017
That was a nice legend of creation, Toeleeanka and all. I'm glad Modesty and Snorri have each other.
Punslinger chapter 28 . 11/23/2013
Good chapter. Now we'll see what Marcus and the Guild members do with Joy.
Punslinger chapter 27 . 11/23/2013
This certainly makes the reader curious to find out what happens next.
Punslinger chapter 26 . 11/22/2013
That was a creative solution to my question of which Sir Basil would win. I enjoyed the way god triumphed over evil.
Punslinger chapter 25 . 11/22/2013
There are some nice plot twists here. I wonder how we can tell which Sir Basil will win, since they both are identical.
Punslinger chapter 24 . 11/22/2013
A very interesting chapter. With the deaths of so many characters, it makes me wonder how the story can continue.
Punslinger chapter 22 . 11/15/2013
Good story, but I felt the S&M touch was a bit strong for a fairy tale. Women already have enough power over men to need teeth in the vagina.
Veronica Fay chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
Really really enjoyed this chapter! I liked your take on the Great Spirit and the lesson he taught Snorri. The ending was perfect!

-Veronica
Punslinger chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
Thanks for bringing the series up to date. This was fun to read.
Veronica Fay chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
I love the dialogue between all your characters. It always has me smiling! Great job!
Punslinger chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
I remember this one well, but it's still fun to read.
Veronica Fay chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
I can't read anymore right now, but I wanted to say that I'm enjoying this so far!
Punslinger chapter 19 . 10/17/2013
Good story, but I was expecting more excitement between Loki and Frigg.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »