Reviews for Thurlow
Danny Barefoot chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
All pleasantly eccentric and witty, well done!
Punslinger chapter 18 . 10/16/2013
Very entertaining story with a cliffhanger ending that could lead to interesting possibilities.

Just one mistake. Apollo said: "You have out down yourself." Didn't you mean "outdone"?
Punslinger chapter 17 . 10/15/2013
Very good. The series continues to move along with fast-paced excitement.
Punslinger chapter 16 . 10/13/2013
What a nice love story. Thurlow does indeed have many fascinating things.
Punslinger chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
It's nice to learn about Sir Basil's past. I bet a lot of kids suspect that their mothers are witches. Mine always had a mysterious way of knowing when I was up to some mischief.
Punslinger chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
A very entertaining and useful lesson about doing business with faries. I'll keep it in mind the next time I meet one.
Punslinger chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Another exciting story that left me feeling sorry for Sir Basil. It's just not his day for finding a bride.
Punslinger chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
This is an exciting read. Thanks for telling us how the meteor showers started. I always wondered about that.
Punslinger chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
Very good. Still as thought-provoking as when I first read it.
Reiz16 chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
I like how you focus on ancient gods. The stories are all mixed up. Sir Basil had Quicksilver in the first story.
Reiz16 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
I like how Sir Basil turned out to be his brother and the peanut trick.
Reiz16 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
I've read this one b4, but I like the improvments. I think there's more dialogue, which I like. I hope Sir Basil gets a girl.
Punslinger chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
It was fun reading this again. Your dedication brought back fond memories of reading Mickey Spillane when he was in his prime - and so was I.
Punslinger chapter 9 . 9/27/2013
Very entertaining. I'm still enjoying the series.
Punslinger chapter 8 . 9/23/2013
It's interesting to get the background details on Sir Basil's weapons.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »