Reviews for How I Became A Teenage Prostitute
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2020
Tis is a very interesting story.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/28/2020
Boring
omgxD chapter 9 . 3/13/2018
Woahhh those names though. Very long and strange, but I 100% prefer it over a name as commonly used as "Anna". I still ship Levi and Edward and Chi...well I think he's the bad guy of this story. Funny because at first I assumed it would be Jack but nope lol. I like all of the characters so far (yes even Chi). They all seem interesting and I can't wait to get to know them better :D Also I'm also wondering if prostitutes live in fancy places like that. I always imagined them living on the street dying on the inside xD I'll be waiting for the next episode! :3
TisMe chapter 8 . 11/29/2017
This storyline is so good! Multiple meanings. Engages with the readers emotions. I couldn’t stop reading it, after I got over the age factor that is. It’s seriously good, now you got me wondering what the heck is gonna happen next! I so badly want there to be some way out for them but I really like that you’re teasing with the idea of possibility for them to be set free. It seems almost real!

Keep writing! This is great, disturbing, yet pretty good
Tis'me chapter 6 . 11/29/2017
When I first started reading this story, I was like “eh, whatever”. After the first paragraph I was like “wtf” and now I’m 6 chapters in and I’m “hooked”. Ah, sorry. Couldn’t resist the pun. Anyhow, this story is so deep with an emotional rollercoaster type of feel to it, hope coming and going and MY GOD WHAT HAS HE AGREED TO!? GO THROUGH THE FOSTER CARE SYSTEM AND SEE YOUR BROTHER WHENEVER *cries because I don’t really know how the system works*

Really good story, high tensions and morally wrong in so many ways but it makes such a good story. Oh and I noticed you doubt your own writing ability. STOP! You’re writing skills are brilliant and the story is making sense, stop second guessing!
omgxD chapter 8 . 10/24/2017
ALL ABOARD THE EDWARD X LEVI SHIP! What did you say? It's only been one chapter since Levi has been introduced? Pfft, that's enough time to be shipping people. I remember the cliffhanger from the last chapter and thinking "ooooh, this is gonna be good". And it was good. His reaction and emotions were written down well. And Squid, well if he ain't the most adorable thing ever then I don't know what is! Can't wait to see the progression of this story! :)
James chapter 7 . 10/20/2016
Very well written very graphic
ValoryCruz chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
Omg this is too amazing, like i might literally die if you don't update soon! This story is way too good and deserves a lot more attention than what it's getting! Anyway very good job on this and I REALLY hope you update soon!
Naoki510 chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
It really good so far! Don't stop now please!?
guest chapter 7 . 5/12/2016
It is very that he has to go through all that. He is a very good brother. But a 13yr old? Thats very sad.
Are you going to continue this story? Cuz i really liked your story.
M19 chapter 7 . 4/20/2016
so touching story ...but what happen with your younger bro. ?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2016
This is actually a very well written story. One of the best on this topic. Very engaging.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
This is really good. You should keep writing!
Johnny chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I like this story, pretty interesting. That's a fucking hard life.
Emgem chapter 7 . 11/5/2015
Are you going to keep this story active? I need to read more?!
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »