Reviews for How I Became A Teenage Prostitute
alatum Cloud chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
Wow, "flies away?" That's funny, right there. Anyway, I could see Edward becoming friends with these people. I think it would be a lot like hopeless, like they're a family of some sort.
belle chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
I feel so bad for them. The memory was funny, and what I mean is, I'm just imagining walking by and see two kids crying. About the present, I wish their loves would get better.
myheart4you chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
This is quite good! I read the stories about Ryan several years ago, and I enjoy seeing the variety in your writing. You just love torturing your characters, don't you? It's okay though, I understand. Man, this poor kid. That's such a rough way to live, and I'm scared for him. I remember Ryan's story hooked me and then destroyed me, and I could see the same thing happening here. Very nice. Squid is adorable and so innocent, and Edward is such a good brother.
n chapter 5 . 10/2/2015
Please please please update im getting more and more engrossed in the story and i really hope you update soon this is amazing btw makes me feel a lot of things x
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
When's your next chapter this is great I feel so many different things at once great work
timmie560 chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Very good beginning. Why don't you apply for, and write your stories on wattpad, it's way better than this site.
BreakingHearts and TakingNames chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
This story is very well written.
InnaArkane chapter 5 . 3/7/2015
Please update and don't abandon the story!
InnaArkane chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Please keep updating! This story is amazing and full of potential and you are the one who made me come back to fictionpress. Please update!
GlitterIsTheCure chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Sweet Jesus someone save this child now
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
I'm glad you updated this story. It makes me sad how the boys had to suffer... and then poor Edward is about to make THE decision...

Excellent chapter and I can't wait for the next!
alatum Cloud chapter 5 . 2/25/2015
Really, you used your homeless diary? Oh well. Anyway, I hope everything turns our okay.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/25/2015
You are so brave hang in there and go back home get away from these circumstances! God Blessyou and ur brother!
Gena shifter chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
I know Eddys young I hope he goes to a shelter before the doing the worse God Bless him and the little man! Amen!
Darryl chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
Your a great writer and I am enjoying this story,very sad and yet very real as well.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »