Reviews for How I Became A Teenage Prostitute
Crash chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
Hey hey!
This is a real good fic so far. Can't wait to read what happens next, thanks for the hard work!
VisualKeiRocker92761 chapter 4 . 10/4/2014
This has pulled on my heartstrings multiple times already and I just cannot wait for you to post another chapter
firefox vixen chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Really good!

Can't wait to read more
alatum Cloud chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
Goodness, I thought she was going to die, but I didn't think it would be this fast.
Link Spirit chapter 4 . 9/27/2014
No! You cant end it there! THIS IS SO AMAZING! My god... please I beg you update soon!
Zxcm chapter 3 . 7/2/2014
This story is really well written.
I can't wait for the next chapter.
me chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Sorry, I'm too lazy to type in Belle. I don't know why, though. Crap, I see both Michelle and Squid, dying. Or maybe just Squid. I should get ready for a sad story.
alatum Cloud chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I liked it.
blankblankblankblankblank chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
I very nearly lost faith in Fictionpress, but at least now I'll have this story to look forward to.
Keep Writing-Vis Verbi
rdemon chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
This is interesting. I'm thinking that it probably would wrung a couple of tears out of me in, oh, five chapters or so if it goes with other fic pace.
P.S Please don't say something like this site closing down. I might commit murder if that happened.
alatum Cloud chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I loved reading the second half. ( Considering I read the first half like five months ago.) But the story seems pretty realistic when it comes to real life. Which is good. I like Edward. He's a good brother. I loved it when Edward proclaimed: You don't even know if it has a happy ending. Maybe I'm relaying all this to you from a puddle of my own blood. Or maybe I'm sitting in a mansion, sipping whisky by the pool, getting my feet massaged. Maybe I'm somewhere in the middle.
It's my favorite line. I hope this story continues.
Kiame-Hime chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Wow, this story seems really random but also very interesting and potentially addicting. I'm so curious! How exactly does he become a prostitute and where is this story going? JK! As long as it's entertaining I'll keep reading even if the plot doesn't really have a point. I really hope you update soon, I can't wait!
KashiRyuu chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is cute. Makes me feel bad for your characters. I did get a little lost when machinings of his futer and past self were involved, but I worked it out with a little thought.
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3