Reviews for Blood Bound
elefi chapter 29 . 6/20/2019
Rerrading story again since I missed it. Hope you've been doing well! Do write again if inspiration comes to you (:
Elyah chapter 2 . 8/21/2015
Hi,

Really like the beginning of your story, it's intriging.
Little problem : when you describe the Bloods and Clans there is some information that is repeated 2-3 times which makes the reading more heavy.
A chapter 29 . 6/7/2015
Hey! Where have you been ? No sign of you on wattpad
gulistala chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
Aww I want hug Perry so he's no longer distraught. But how does Juliette know Heath? Did they used to live near each other?
Can't wait to read on and see what damage Juliette causes! But I feel sorry for the Hayes, their repitation is probably somewhat self-fulfilling, no? No one likes because they're bad, so they're because no one likes then and it continues? Anyhow, reading on!
Amy Pond chapter 29 . 3/10/2015
Oh thank goodness you are still posting this story I'm going to wattpad right now to continue. Can't wait :D
neonpink chapter 28 . 2/18/2015
This is much more than an okay chapter. I totally love this story and I'm glad I found this a few months back.
I know you have lot of other things to do as well but please update as soon as you can? Because I think i'm falling in love with Heath, for he is a lot more emotional than he acts, as well as...Juliette...? which is just weird considering I'm a girl. But oh well! I have always had a liking towards strong willed people.
Lauren chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I love this story, and if I could remember my email/password for FP would definitely favourite it. Can't wait to see lots more of Heath and Juliette.
Lollipop addict chapter 28 . 1/23/2015
This is kind of extremely awesome. You are kind of extremely awesome. I was a bit worried at first, because I thought that the story was complete and I was on chapter 20 and they hated each other and they couldn't love each other yet and I just needed more character development and I didn't think you were going to do that but the story wasn't complete and I'm so relieved because I love character development and this sentence is a bit too long but I don't care and I'm just going to never end it just because I can and you're awesome and keep up the brilliant work and bye!
SD chapter 28 . 1/15/2015
Amazing chapter!

Thanks for the update ... Looking forward to what's next!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/8/2015
Oh my gosh, I love Heath D

Damn, you have a great sense of humour!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
"Could I get aids from this?"

Ahahahahahahahahahaha :')
Bookworm chapter 28 . 12/30/2014
I love reading this story and cannot wait for the next chapter!
A chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
Happy Holidays ! :) I'm glad you're okay. I had almost decided to give up on this story. Heath and Jules are so awkward it's cute
Love it chapter 28 . 12/22/2014
I really like the story, it's sad, crazy and sweet all at the same time. It always leave me on edge and I just want to help them. Waiting anxiously for the next chapter.
merry christmas.
Amy Pond chapter 28 . 12/21/2014
Please update soon! I slept an unnaturally few amount of hours last night because of this story and i really want to know what happens! :D
251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »