Reviews for Forbidden Surrender
ShylaC47 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
For a minute there I had thought you had copied all of this from a book because I had actually bought and read this book off of . You are a really good author and I had absolutely loved this book.
Grespitchied chapter 9 . 6/26/2014
It's so short Noooooooo
renegade01 chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Awesome story ;-)
NorthernDownpour95 chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
Absolutely in love!
skye real chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
A stunning plot with an explosive chemistry. This is simply addicting! Looking forward to reading more of the story.
cu-12 chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Just signed up for the mailing list! Can wait to get the copy of Forbidden Surrender!
Mayardia02 chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
I love it! I read it all and did not know how to respond. However, it feels like you did not end the first book rather your breaking it down it to three parts. How do I get the next book?
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Another amazingly hot chapter ;)
JesFun chapter 7 . 9/21/2013
Love this story...can't wait to see what happens next, and I signed up for the mailing list because I'm feeling impatient :)
GHOST 117 chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
the plot is awesome and the characters dont only acknowledge that but add tension
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
I'm not sure why, but it constantly uploads the same chapters...are you doing revisions to them? I can't wait to read something new, but every update in the past couple of days has been this exact same chapter. If you are updating, do you mind making a little author's note at the top, that way i'm not constantly rereading the same material. Thanks, and I look forward to the next chapter!
beverlyamethyst chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Oooh Another amazing chapter ;) Their connection is really something else!
Prodigee123 chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
good
Mad for Figs chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Ah, I'm glad I found this. The tension between the two of them is ridiculous and I love it. Congratulations on having it published as an e-book and I look forward to reading your future updates here.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 5 . 9/14/2013