Reviews for Down on the Upside of Desolation
ohhsnapitskatie chapter 11 . 7/1/2014
New chapter please!
bumbleB825 chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
I liked this. I liked it a lot. This chapter was pretty fantastic. It was extremely sassy and I liked all the Killian and Elena moments, they were great! Cannot wait to see what you come up with next!
FlowerGirl55 chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
Ahh I really love this! Please keep updating! Please! Soon
bumbleB825 chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
WOAH! TWO updates in ONE day? Sooo impressed haha and what is even more fantastical about it is that both updates were amazing! But seriously, you're always amazing so of course they would be! Killian, as I'm sure you are well aware of, is becoming annoying. Like just fall in love with her already! And I really like how...emotional and empathetic Elena is. It's just makes her more humane and real I guess. Anyway, I'm just sooo excited to see what you do next.

Ok, so I did get your message about your Ryan and Ally story, but it was during finals week so I just totally forgot to reply to it. Ops! Sorry, I feel as if college has just made me so much more disorganized. But yes! If you want me to I would be happy to reread the edits you make. And you should totally give it a happier ending, just saying! Haha kidding! But yeah, just let me know! You know I love to read your stuff.
bumbleB825 chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
So I posted a review earlier but it didn't post it as me so if you have a random review it's me!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
Ahhh I love Bob Dylan! And I love this chapter! I thought it was rather fantastical. I was surprised to see how old Killian was and I kinda liked it how you had him talking to "slutty cowgirl" because I don't know about everyone else, but personally I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic and is currently praying for Killian and Elena to get together haha so it was nice to see you do something…unexpected I guess? If that makes sense at all!
Me chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
It's been a month :(
ohhsnapitskatie chapter 6 . 10/16/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter, I really do love it so far.
bumbleB825 chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
I seriously think you have an addiction to cliff hangers.
It's kind of dangerous you know!
Haha, but fantastic and rather addicting, as usual.
And noooo I have yet to get Mayday Parade's new album, picking it up tomorrow though!
Happy Fun Day Friday!
bumbleB825 chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
I HATE CLIFFHANGERS
LIKE OHMYGOODNESS I JUST CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THIS RIGHT NOW. SERIOUSLY FREAKING OUT OVER HERE. LIKE NO JOKE. I AM CURRENTLY DYING FROM THE SUSPENSE OF NOT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. WHY DO YOU HATE ME?
On the plus side, I love "Anywhere But Here." Good song, good band.
Jensi chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Great chapter! I am so glad to see you writing, sweetie. I know I have not been around too much, but I am keeping tabs on you.
I am liking this story a lot, and this chapter made me sad. Her grandma...
ohhsnapitskatie chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I do have to say I dislike cliff hangers as well, but it keeps us intrigued and wanting to know more so I understand. Chapter 4 was good, I did like it although I didn't receive an email that you posted today so luckily I was checking up on it anyways.
bumbleB825 chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
HELLO!
Miss me?
Hint: there is only one correct answer, just saying.
Haha, anyway, sorry it has taken me so long to read you're new masterpiece! I started college and it is simply whipping my butt. The struggle is so real man. But anyway! I love this story soooooo much! It's fantastic and absolutely addicting, but of course it is because you fantastic you wrote it! But I hate the cliff hangers, they just suck because I want you to update like right now but alas, I know you won't. You should totally give me a clue, like I think I know who it is but you should tell me anyway!
Well, point is, loving the new story. It's funny, witty, got some romance in the undercurrent there, and it is very different from the other stuff you've written so far so it's super exciting! I can't wait to see what you do with this!
ohhsnapitskatie chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
I am in love. Honestly when I first started reading I was like oh god another supernatural fan fiction but I was pleased with the way you made it work. I like how you did the whole misunderstanding about if she was a hunter or not, and I think I know where that part is going so I really hope you will finish the story. I really don't like reading uncompleted stories just because I have no idea if the author will finish it so I really hope you will. You got a follow and a favorite.