Reviews for Silence
Shailaputri chapter 1 . 7/11
It is nicely narrated.. But him ignoring his chidhood friend's crying doesn't sit well. If they were simply judging her then what you are telling is something I could agree with it. they don't need to fix it. But what if they are trying to give the opinions which he suppresses. That is something to think about I guess.
deets1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
This is a very nice story. I like it. I love aya and Tristan together too-my only problem is that i kind of wish I could've read about aya solving her problems with speaking and her relationship with Tristan over those seven years. Some kind of indicator that makes the ending seem a little less sudden, you know? Other than that the story was great. That was a good reason for aya not to speak by the way. I did not see that coming. It made very good sense too.
Mad for Figs chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Oh, what the hell. I definitely remembered writing a review for this because I distinctly remembered struggling trying to do it on a phone... Technology. So unreliable.

Anyway! What I had written was basically... I really did like this :) At first I really didn't like Aya despite how much Tristan liked her. But then after they broke up, urk... that did it. So I'm happy they got a happy (open-ended) ending!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Well normally I'm a narration freak, I love it, so this kind of story is normally my Everest but I actually really enjoyed reading it. It's a beautiful little story with a meaning that everyone should really learn and start practicing. Nice little ending with them coming back together but not actually being back together. Fabulous.
Kay Contagion chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This is great! I loved the message that it sent :)
rosieroo chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
That was lovely! I really like the message of not butting in in someone else's relationship and that actions speak louder than words. Loved how it ended!