Reviews for Forgetfulness
SoulsandSwords chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
A beautiful poem about people coming into terms with their dark pasts and accepting how it effected them.

The only nitpick I have is there are too many commas. Other than that, wonderful.
Rogue Melody Angel chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
It sure is different, it's almost like 3 short poems coming in as one with the 4th being a statment or hint of guidance for the future!
ahorizonforthenewbirds chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Interesting poem.
- I dislike the overwhelming use of commas. I think some of them are unnecessary and hinder the flow instead of helping.
"Never people accept, never people see,"
-The "never people" threw me off and I had to read it twice. I think it sounds smoother with "People never", otherwise it's too much of a jolt.
-I like your imagery, I think it's very nice. Stanzas three and four are my favourites, especially the last line in 4.
-The words in stanza 2 made me think of poison gas - flames, deterrent, confidence, back and forth - but I'm not sure if that was the intended effect.
Rogan-ofthe-Light chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
This really spoke to me. Especially the last stanza. The rhyming was off and didn't really carry a pattern, but the words in the poem mean a lot more to me than the structure of the poem. It's clear to me that you have not just talent, but heart, and I believe that the latter is what's needed to really make a writer.