Reviews for Save Me (Book Two)
starxx chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
I loved both of these stories! U mentioned another character called mattie... I think u should do a story on him xx XD
penname JC chapter 11 . 3/13/2014
Will there be a third book in the series? I hope so!
littlelil1991 chapter 11 . 1/26/2014
This was a great story. It had a lot of emotion packed into it. I have to say I really enjoyed the last chapter just because their argument was so funny and just barbaric enough that it was sexy. I'm wondering if Matt is going to get his own story and if you are possibly going to do another Elemental story since you didn't cover the earth element? Anyways, I absolutely loved this story so much!
jennielove chapter 11 . 12/10/2013
totally in love with Darren! i really enjoyed reading this.. please write a sequel..
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 10/27/2013
I DIED laughing with this chapter-a nice change from the crying! Their fight was so bloody perfect and over something kind of stupid which made it even more AMAZING! So she is expecting too-I have to say Thank Goodness I didn't get the emotional up and downs like Cady and Maggie seemed to-my family would have killed me! I am definitely going to be watching for more from you Betty-you have ENSNARED me!
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 10/27/2013
OMG-HOW ABSOLUTELY UNDENIABLY EXCEPTIONAL-that a**hole really got what he deserved and such a worthless coward to beg for his life after all he had done-I bow to the BRILLIANCE of your mind, creativity and this story!
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 10/27/2013
Well BLOODY HELL-I so want Friedrich dead-torn to shreds and I cannot wait to see it happen-the BAST**! I know more is coming and I am dying to know so off I go to the next chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS CHAPTER! I can't believe that he had her numbers and sign tattoo'd on him but what an amazing show of love! I like Matt too and hope things will work out for him with the one he loves! I am so ENRAPTURED HERE Betty -an OUT OF THIS WORLD story and writing!
Alaeryel chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
We finally got to the mating part-and it was GREAT! I think they make a perfect couple just like Noah and Cady!
Alaeryel chapter 6 . 10/27/2013
Your writing just ASTOUNDS me and as I live more from the emotional side of life-I wear my heart on my sleeves and I feel everything more than most Betty and that includes every aspect whether they are real people or characters and if a story can pull these emotions from me as if they are real then to me that is the make a true author and a BRILLIANT, EXCEPTIONAL MIND-you have proved to me you are one of these people-THANK YOU FOR A MOST AMAZING STORY!
Alaeryel chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
One question here-am I going to be crying thru the whole rest of this story? I am not a Jew but I must say that I have always had an infinity and deep anger regarding Hitler and the Holocaust and I have to say my dear-you are writing it so PERFECTLY and with the due respect and heartfelt care that should come from one of our worlds WORST nightmares-it is a hard subject to incorporate (in a sense) into a story BUT you have gone ABOVE AND BEYOND this both POETICALLY and BEAUTIFULLY-KUDOS Betty and yes I am still crying!
Alaeryel chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
I am bawling-GOD HOW MY HEART IS BREAKING for Maggie! Girl, I am COMPLETELY and TOTALLY ASTOUNDED with this story and your ability to write and grab a person's attention, never letting them go-YOU ARE BEYOND BRILLIANT!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Darren is really trying hard to stay disinterested in Maggie but I see it isn't going very well for him either-it keeps me grinning. I wonder who the guy was in the water-I am thinking maybe a brother but maybe not. I am also curious as to why she is always wearing turtlenecks-maybe scars from her life before? So many questions that need to be answered and I love being able to try to guess but if this story proves to be like the first one then I didn't anything right in it then I foresee the same with this story-I AM ENTHRALLED!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
Ok who exactly is Friedrich? Who is the Greek? I know the Greek is servant to the other guy but what do they want with Maggie? OH MY -you have definitely put a puzzle in front of someone obsessive and the gnawing to figure out and see if I am right is growing stronger and stronger-AMAZING job here Betty!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Well this started off BRILLIANTLY Betty and the angst was PERFECTION! You already have me captured and wanting to know everything! I see that English isn't your primary language-there were just a couple of words misspelled but still understandable and didn't hinder the reading or concept of what you were wanting to say in it-it is a beautiful and captivating story already!