Reviews for Harder to Breathe
Jembu23 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I'm so happy you and your wonderful story are back! I look forward to reading the re-write of This is the Church, and I wish you the best of luck while you write!
nffhkasjfnbsdkjb chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I was going to read 'This is the Church' but I missed my chance before it was taken down, so I shall look forward to reading this as you post it :)

Suki
atomic-pocket-watch chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
hey, awesome story by the way, but your story came up as having updated 5 or 6 hours ago but the url is outdated? did you update and then take the new chapter down or is it just a problem with fictionpress? sorry to seem needy but I was really looking forward to the update (take this as a compliment, because your story is really good).
VikkyTrue chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Why doesn't this have more reviews? It seems like a great story.
LoveTwist200 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Wonderful story! Looking forward for more! :-)
Jen chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Oh my goodness! I LOVE YOU! I've been hoping for this to get put up again for ages! I don't mind any changes, I'm sure you can only be even better than before, but if you, as you said, also decide to put up the old version for comparison, that would be lovely. :D

Okay, okay, I'm gonna read now. :)
ciscokidxD chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Aaaaahh! I'm so excited to reread this story. I loved the original I'm excited to read this new version. You have great writing style an you have amazing characters. I'm positive the revised version will be just as good if not better.