Reviews for The Anime Life Project
Fierce Ookami chapter 13 . 10/26/2013
I did not see that coming. poor Kotaro, his wife is out to get him... well I guess thats like most mariages though lol
Fierce Ookami chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
that was great. poor Kotaro having to put up with all that. keep it up!

Fierce Ookami chapter 11 . 10/14/2013
ive never understood why anime protagonists are always so dense and Kotaro is no exception, how did he not see that coming? keep it up!

Ereh chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
And there goes another girl to Kotaru's harem ahahaha!

Poor guy gets manipulated by a scheming rich girl. Well, I guess it's the same for the other people in the school.
Ereh chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Well, that escalated quickly.

Oh my! what kind of school is that? Was that really a school? Now I'm starting to ask questions which is a good thing since you're already leaving some questions for your story that makes it more interesting. Keep it up!
Ereh chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Oho... I'm getting the feel that this guy will start making a harem soon with all those girls introduced.

So finally we get to the actual plot of the story after all those introductions.

Somewhat, this chapter improved compared to the first two, though there were still some parts that can be improved.

Anyway, nice chapter.
Ereh chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
LOL was that a Haruhi Suzumiya reference. That made me laugh somehow(I like random drop of references BTW).

Introductions of characters shouldn't be abrupt like that, but I like your description for them. It was somewhat detailed.

Looks like our MC's life is now slowly turning into an anime. I look forward to what happens next. XD
Ereh chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Hello! I was looking for some slice-of-life story in FP and stumbled upon your story. Your story's summary got me interested so I gave it a shot.

I say the first chapter was really cliche(Was that intended? LOL), but I don't mind that. Not bad for a premise, actually but it can still be polished.

Now if you can just get a beta reader to fix this (grammar, pacing etc.), this will be perfect. I'll follow and read more to see how this story develops.

For the first chapter, I'll just say it was "normal".
Fierce Ookami chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
that was interesting. Ai must one demented little girl based on that letter. keep it up!

Fierce Ookami chapter 9 . 10/6/2013
great chapter! it was hilarious. out of the Hanakawas Ai is my favorite with Sena at close second. keep it up!

Fierce Ookami chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
great chapter. the whole Sena and Ciel thing is confusing. i still wanna know what happened to his house and family. keep it up!

12KMTZ chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
hmm I like it :) good job
Fierce Ookami chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
what happened to his house? and the whole thing with the antagonist was funny! keep it up!

Fierce Ookami chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
I'm liking this story more and more, it's amazing. making the idol his antagonist was genious i didn't see that coming at all. keep it up!

Fierce Ookami chapter 5 . 9/22/2013
so the current protagonist meets the previous antagonist. interesting. great chapter keep it up!