Reviews for Emerald Green
khastra chapter 10 . 7/12/2015
I love the concept you had going on ! Alex and Aria's friendship is actually so adorable and man i just 啊啊啊啊

I hope wherever you are right now, youre living life to the fullest c:
the story pickle chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
Next chap in a week?
Just kidding. Life goes on. At least you didn't leave it on a cliffhanger. It's actually a decent end if you wanted to. I love your stories and I hope you'll keep writing soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/8/2014
I really liked this story a year ago, but you never update anymore. It's been bookmarked for so long now, but soon I'm going to unbookmark it because you never update. It's really disappointing- why write a story if you will never finish it? :(
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Please update
muffinking chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
I just finished reading all the chapters. This has some potential but it needs a lot of work. First and most importantly, there isn't enough character development. I wasn't able to connect with the main character very much, much less with the other characters.

The pacing was off, everything was going too fast for me. I think you should take time to show their lives, not rushing on with the romance. Show them going to school, interacting with other characters (your cast of characters is unbelievably small for a university setting) and please don't turn all of Leah and Aria's conversations to be about boys because it just feels superficial. The dialogues were sketchy, rather awkward at times. And I think Chris just jumped ship from Aria without any precedence, as if you just suddenly wanted to erase the love triangle.

Please take your time with the story! The scenes are so abrupt, it doesn't give me enough details to be able to visualize the story in my head.

The plot basically seems like a mishmash of cliches. I also hate the way Amber is portrayed because honestly, people are much more two-dimensional than that.

I'm sorry if this comes out like a flame, that really was not my intention, I just wanted to provide you a super honest critique of your work! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
You never update anymore :(
Carrotcake chapter 10 . 11/29/2013
Wow. Just wow.
Nble2 chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
OMG MORE MORE MORE! Eugh I'm such a hopeless romantic, can't wait to read more though (:
Serenity G chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Loved it! YAY! They got together! Welcome back...I shall await the update :)
X chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
I loved it (but mostly because I love that you're back!) :-)
Alice Nguyen1 chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
OMG OMG OMG, this chapter was so cute and amazing! Ooo, and speaking of fabulous books, have you read Divergent by Veronica Roth? Anyway...update soon!
-Alice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
UPDATE ITS BEEN FOREVER
Carrotcake chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
I LOVE THIS BOOK! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/6/2013