Reviews for The Children of Wolfcreek
thebluemccoy chapter 3 . 9/29/2013
Sweet Jesus, for half a second I thought this was gonna turn sexual...and it didn't, kudos to the author! And while a woman getting pissed on has me turning my head, it does make sense for the story. This is a pack (or, a pard? Help a newbie know what a group of...wait a sec, its a band, I just went back to the story and looked). So in this band, this is a show of dominance. I get it; its disturbing, visceral, and it gets the point across. Its effective as hell and makes me hate Desmond. This author continues to hold my interest after 3 chapters; I can't wait to see where this story is headed!
MsTaylor chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Wow I'm speechless I can't wait to read more! Please update soon! Great story i'm glad I didn't pass it up.
thebluemccoy chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Its always refreshing to find a new take on the sometimes tired shape-shifter genre; this author seems to be off to a good start. I'm a sucker for female protagonists (Buffy, Sailor Moon, Arya, etc); after only two chapters, I'm intrigued to see if Bluebird (what a cute nickname!) has what it takes to make my list of favorites.

The dialogue is great, sharp and to the point while not being a disservice to the reader. Just enough hints are dropped to show you that we the reader are going to get some good past history while the present moves forward.

I cannot stress enough that after two chapters, the author reveals a maturity that sooooo many authors on this site lack; no out of the blue sex or having a female "moon" all over a boy.

I'll be checking back in from time to time to review more chapters, but I can say, so far, so good.