Reviews for Mercy
rgrimes8989 chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
LOVED IT!

Cerb was brilliantly scary. Far beyond what I expected, a really layered character, and very different from Annie, which is what I was hoping for. If he has just made Mercy forget him, then Mercy doesn't know about the apparent affection Cerb showed him. Does this happen all the time? How does Mercy know that Cerb does the brain reading thing to him if Cerb always makes him forget? Or can Cerb decide whether Mercy will remember or not? And is Cerb plain evil and faking the brotherly affection? So many questions! I'm looking forward to learning the answers :)

Also I wish the shoulder well!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Yay : )
Wisher chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Nice ending! Can't wait to see what happens now. And, about Cerberus... now he seems more good than bad. At least, he seems to actually care about Mercy. Thanks for updating and hope you get well soon!
rosieroo chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
This is amazing! I'm so glad I found this story and it has not let me down once. I really really love Mercy as a character - seriously, he has become one of my favourites. I love how he is so compassionate but a bit cold at the same time. I'm super duper excited for the next chapter!
glowstick145 chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
uwu thank for the happy birthday you sweet thing you

AHHH CERBERUS IS MY NEW FAVORITE FUCK HE'S LOVES HIS BRO DOESN'T HE. HE DOES. IF HE TURNS OUT TO BE A DICK I'M GOING TO BE ANGRY I LIKE HIM.
Ahhh omg Eric what is it with you and the cliffhangers before meeting a brother
Tiakd chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
I just spent my whole morning reading this story! Love it !
FallenWindRider chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Suddenly the two families are dancing round each other. My curiosity is what Annie did, what Spencer will do and if Bentley will ever not be useless. David and Mercy's dynamic, where David is the bad boy and Mercy the lawful one is truly hilarious, it goes to show that regardless how you grew up if you want to be the black sheep you will find a way.
Wisher chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
Well, I'm liking it a lot! Please continue!
Antiqua-hime17 chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
Damn Im scared for Mercy. Pleass update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
more soon !
paint-pops chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
UGH! Cliffhanger! Very mean, haha! I really loved this chapter. It was good to see Spencer acting in a different way - gentler and not like the dick he's always trying to be. I hope that Mercy tells David of Annie's ability to transform and shift - otherwise I'm pretty sure it's a recipe for disaster! And now Cerberus! OMG! Update soonish, please! XD
chibikodo chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Ack. Why does Mercy's brother have to show up now of all times? I like Buzz so I hope nothing happens to him either. Cerberus sounds like someone you don't want to play games with... Mind games, card games, you name it. Now I can't help but wonder-did he kill their mother?
BSRainey chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Pfff...fillerish millerish, your stories are good in every which way and honestly I didn't think of it as filler-ish, you ain't need to apologize at all. And damn woman, is YOUR super power is dropping excitingly epic cliffhangers? If you say no, I'm inclined to not believe you. Hot damn, the famed Cerberus appears *flails*

Spencer's indeed growing on me...*half-heartedly glares at David's words in that regard*

*Discreetly marks calendar and whimpers at the number of days left* You'll be the death of me... no wait, why am I giving in? I should threaten the ever loving shit outta ya IF I start dying before then, yes that's it *snaps fingers*
Guest chapter 9 . 11/3/2013