Reviews for Mercy
Guest chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
oh my god this story is amazing. keep up the awesome work!
rgrimes89 chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I am going to be on tenderhooks for days until you post the next chapter! All the build up has been laid so well, including the panic attack which was truly shocking - I feel terrible that I'm so desperate to read this scene because I do love Mercy and don't want him hurt, but Ceb is too good to pass up :)

Great news on the length too. Really excited.
SugaryWolf chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Looking forward to Ceberus right now and to know his story. I want to see his weakness towards Mercy (if he does). I just want to know more about their family :) Also the budding relationship between Mercy and David.
I enjoy every update each week so thank you!
Yuri chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER!
also, something tells me that Cerberus might've messed with Mercy's memory for Mercy's own good.
glowstick145 chapter 8 . 10/31/2013
Wow I love this a lot. Whats your usual update schedule?
Mercy fan chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
One of the most interestingly captivatingly addictive story I've ever read so far, and lets hope my parents doesn't ask me what the little mark on the calendar, for the next chapter update, meant *shifty eyes and fidgets in chair nervously with impatient anticipation for November to come rolling by already*
rgrimes8989 chapter 8 . 10/30/2013
What I love about your writing is that the normal morning scene with the phone was incredibly entertaining - you just bring an energy to the story and characters that a lot of writers can't.

Yes David is winning me over slowly. I still want him to feel terrible about hurting Mercy though.

How long is this story going to be? I'm hoping you've still got a good way to go yet. Still very excited to see how you can top the evil that is Annie with Ceb :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
: )
Antiqua-hime17 chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Why cant they freeze Annie and dump in a ditch sowhere geeze. Anyway please up date soon
Guest chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
You never disappoint
chibikodo chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
My Dominick is cryptic. I'm curious as to what he's really hinting at.
And oh no, must Annie step in the ruin the moment all the time? Haha
UkimeOkami chapter 8 . 10/27/2013
I just stumbled across this story today. Spent the past 2 hours reading it 3 You're doing a great job. Can't wait for an update!
Wisher chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
Love it! Please continue!
Veronica Fay chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
Really Great! I really like Mercy as a character! You've done a great job at portraying him!
adi chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
I just found this story and I'm so happy that I did! It's such a great story and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »