Reviews for Mercy
rgrimes89 chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Yay for Cerberus turning up soon! I hope he is as scary as the rumours suggest :) Really excited about seeing the brother-relationship. Mercy has ignored a call from him, hasn't he?

Mercy makes me cry, he just expects to be disliked. It was so clear in the convo with David, especially the part where he frowned and said "I didn't report it" - David needs to do much better for me to feel able to forgive him! Being able to read Mercy's 'mind' and seeing how David hurt him makes me want to jump into the story and hug him. Mercy makes this story stand far out from the crowd.

You also have a brilliant baddie in Annie and Bentley is hilarious and cute :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
yay
chibikodo chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Oh boy poor Mercy can't catch a break. At least he gets along with his roomate/new friend. :)

I'm curious as to whether all hell will break loose when Annie meets Mercy's brother
The Original Psycho chapter 7 . 10/22/2013
Love it - can't wait til the next chapter!
paint-pops chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Aw, this update made me super happy - the week has hardly begun and I already wish it was over. sooooo, your update totally made my week! :D thank you soo much!
I really enjoyed it. I'm happy that David made the first step and confronted Mercy! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
No criticism here sorry the chapter gave you trouble but as usual it was perfect

Is there any chance of Spencer and buzz getting their own story at some point
SugaryWolf chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Really enjoying this. I'm excited for the build up of Mercy's and David's relationship.
Bentley is really adorable too, I hope the best for him.
Airily chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
I'm really loving this so far - interested to see where it goes!
BrokenDreamer529 chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Loving this story so far :). Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Good !
paint-pops chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Oh my! I LOVE this! How have I not found this earlier?! Please update soon! It's woderful! :D
chibikodo chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
So confused as to what Antonio (Annie) is trying to achieve. Sounds lime Mercy's brother is too much for anyone to handle (or at least from Mercy's perspective) will we get to meet the devil himself? Haha

And David's porbably moping for blowing it (and he may be a teenie bit jealous).
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Just gets better with each chapter
InsanityAndBeyond chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
I don't think I have reviewed as of yet (sorry!) but I'm loving this story. Mercy is such a great protagonist and the way that him and David are in very similar, but complete opposite positions in the way that they both have the personality the other should kind of have. - if that makes sense- makes the story and the dynamics of their relationship really interesting. I like the drunken destruction because it shows that David is affected by Mercy still, even though he's trying not to show it. Annie's change into David was brilliant and terrifying, and I also like Dominic.
Also, this is one of the very rare stories where the secondary characters are just as interesting as the main ones. I'm intrigued by Bentley and Spencer's relationship even more than I am Mercy and David's, because I know I'm watching theirs play out, whilst Bentley has past history with Spencer. I would be super interested to see if you did a spin-off story with those two, because I reckon Spencer does care for Bentley, which his possessiveness seems to show.
Long review over!
La Imperatrice chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
I love this chapter! I feel like it sets the stage quite nicely for future events without letting up on the action. I hope you update soon!
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »