Reviews for Staying Human
inactiveaccount11111 chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
Wow. The ending is perfect. I always tend to have trouble ending , you probably find things wrong with it - it's your own work after all - but I like it very much. It is finished.
Madza chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Awesome job! Such a believable outcome and great message!
DreamsOnlyLastForTheNight chapter 11 . 9/26/2013
I really liked how you showed Eve's gradual change of mind about taking the pill! Also, I like how you've showed the way she has started to change her opinion on the whole turning-into-an-animal-thing. Her slow acceptance towards her eventual outcome was very realistic!
DreamsOnlyLastForTheNight chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
I liked the contrast you created between Bastion's tribe and Eve's tribe! Also, I really liked how you show Eve's frustration with everything. I definitely can relate to her in the way that if I was in her situation I would probably feel/react in the same way.
DreamsOnlyLastForTheNight chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
Eve finally stood up for herself! That was pretty awesome! I really enjoy Eve's character. She is smart and kind of a pushover but man is she strong minded! This was a great chapter!
DreamsOnlyLastForTheNight chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
You write a really great fight scene! It was fast paced and kept me on the edge of my seat! I do have another critisicm that is the same from last chapter, when you said "Sorry, I'm not very good at explaining this medical stuff." Now, I bet you put that in their to give us more insight to Eve's character/show us her personality it definitely breaks up the story and had me stepping out of the reading zone. Otherwise, everything else was good!
DreamsOnlyLastForTheNight chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
You have a very interesting plot idea going on here! I definitely enjoy the world you have created! You also do a very good job at descriptions, I can picture everything that is happening perfectly in my head. But, one criticism I found was when you started one paragraph with the sentence "I suppose I should probably explain what's going on here." That sentence kind of jars the reader out of the story and to be honest it took me a few more sentences to actually get back into the story. But besides that I really like this!