Reviews for Love Through A War
freddyburn chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
Good chapter.

Witch is the perfect description for Violets mother
freddyburn chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
To call Violet's mom a bitch would be an insult to female dogs everywhere.

Also, mistake: "Second, Mr. Smith, I know you were a mechanic once, so it it's fine with you I'd appreciate it if you were our handy man." Instead of it it's fine, try if it's fine
freddyburn chapter 6 . 10/5/2013
I hate Violet's mother.

Also, a mistake: "Julian felt like he was exploding inside as he thought how coldly his mother-in-law was." Take out the coldly. The correct word for this sentence would be cold.
freddyburn chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
OK, glad to see some tension in this chapter, because your characters were on the verge of becoming Mary-Sue's and Gary-Stu's.

And damn it, why did you have to leave it on a cliffy?
freddyburn chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
YES... I was right, it wasn't a zombie in the bushes... glad to see the group expanding
smiller437 chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
I'm addicted. This is a very good story so far. Looking forward to the next chapter!
freddyburn chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Interesting twist, making Violet a diabetic. And something tells me that it isn't zombies in the rose bushes.
freddyburn chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Great second chapter
freddyburn chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Interesting first chapter, will have to keep an eye on this story. You have a few minor mistakes here and there:

"Oh, mother for just listen to me will you?" Missing a word in this sentence.

Also, try comma's instead of full stops at the end of speech, it's very halting with a full stop running onto a "he/she said".

Also, Violet went from not knowing what was going on to knowing that there are "things" out there when Julian hadn't told her a thing except to pack. For all she knew, there was a major terrorist attack going on.

Overall, this is probably the best intro to a zombie story I've read in a long time