Reviews for The First Elemental
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Yep I knew I was going to fall head over heels for this story! I am definitely looking forward to more of this story Alex! You have peaked my interest as to what is happening, what is going to happen and how it is going to make me feel! I love mysteries or trying to figure things out with stories and I am excited about this one.
DemonicChica chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
I liked the story. It has good bones and great potential but there are a few things that bugged me, not many but a few. You used the same phrased and words multiple times, "First off" being the one that I found particularly annoying and you used contractions in some places and not others. I'll admit that you may have been using them to draw attention but I feel like a person wouldn't talk that way. Either they'd use contractions or they wouldn't.

Again, I liked it. Good story, good characters, good reactions. Not too much work needs to be done, in fact nothing needs to change unless you want to.

DemonicChica
Moonvibe chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Definitely an intriguing and exciting chapter! A sinister reoccurring dream, a mysterious intruder sent to kill Cassandra, and an even more mysterious savior in Kyle. It's safe to say Cassandra's life just got flipped upside down in a terrifying instant, and her only hope for answers at the moment is the dreamy stranger who for reasons yet unknown saved her life. Great work!
dreamerwaking chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I'm very pleased to see your first chapter completed. I must say it was very action packed: a dream scene of the prophetic kind, two intruders, one of which wanted to kill her and the other wanted to protect her. Not to mention the teaser regarding their mutual appreciation of each other's appearance and immediate attraction.

Maybe she doesn't fully trust Kyle as yet and is no doubt confused about what just happened, but I'm sure the process of getting a few answers from him will be very interesting.

Great start to the story. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Blunz chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
I love where this is going. Your writing is amazing, and the characters are very funny. I love the "First off"/"Secondly" thing in this chapter.
This story is great. :D
dreamerwaking chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Loved the start to this story, it draws you in from the first line and continues to build your curiosity until the last. I'm really looking forward to see how Samantha Kane found herself in her interesting predicament.
Blunz chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I don't know where this is going to go, but I like it so far. I cannot wait to see what you do with this concept. The writing is amazing! :D
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Alex-I would definitely like to read more of this. This topic has been written alot on but this has a unique ring to it when I read it as well as it was very well written-I really do hope you continue on with this story-very interesting!
Moonvibe chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Oh this is an intriguing start, a real teaser that draws me in.
Missineichen chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
ohhh looking forward to this! we have similar themes. I'm writing about an angel falling for a human & ur writing about a human falling for a genie :p
Just Entity chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This sounds like a good beginning, hope you continue :)