Reviews for Project FT
HabitualLove chapter 11 . 7/7
This is all so mysterious. What did they need Humpty for, really? Couldn't anyone have helped? Or maybe it said why they specifically need him and I forgot. Still, why a play? I can't wait to see how this all finally comes together.
Shady Shinigami chapter 11 . 6/21
I'm not gonna say that came out of left field, because I don't really care. (And also maybe it didn't and I just missed some clues) The more gay couples, the better!
HabitualLove chapter 10 . 6/9
It's really early where I'm at, but I'm glad I woke up to this! Poor Humpty! MEMORY LOSS!? WHAT?
Shady Shinigami chapter 10 . 6/8
Hmm. Hmm. I don't forgive Stephen, even if he hugs Humpty. Five (or six) hours of pain? No. Fuck that guy. I'll forgive him later.
Shady Shinigami chapter 9 . 6/8
Hmm. Hmm. Stephen...irks me a little. If I was Stephen I think I'd be a little more impressed about how he seemed to have noticed something was up with Moonue. I could always kind of tell he and especially Peliv weren't horrible guys, but Stephen...hmmm. So, is Alice a werewolf? Ha. Just kidding, of course.
Shady Shinigami chapter 8 . 6/3
Bout time I'm gonna learn what this friggin project is about. I think I was right about certain characters. But I'm not saying who, in case I'm wrong.
Shady Shinigami chapter 7 . 6/3
I knew it. I just didn't think I'd be proven right. so quickly. Why did the dad die? What from? Having a child? Damn. How sweet. Now tell him what's up Humpty you Dumpty!
Shady Shinigami chapter 6 . 6/3
I also only just realized now while rereading that that butler is in love with Humpty's dad. Poor guy. Or maybe it's Alice. But I think it's the dad. I find the on going wolf gag hilarious. It was a good chapter.
Shady Shinigami chapter 5 . 6/3
Watch, Humpty's a werewolf. I'm rereading, because I don't remember what was going on. Is Humpty going to die? I thought of this because of the nursery rhyme. Is he going to fall apart? Or did you just like the name?
Habitual chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
Sorry, I'm not logged in again, so it may be a while before this review gets to you. What a horrible place to end a chapter, you big meanie!
HL chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
It's me, Habitual Love. I'm not logged in. But this was a great chapter! So many cute moments!
Lollipop chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
Woah. It's the title! J k, though. This chapter was sweet. Can't wait for more.
HabitualLove chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
Awwww! Such a sad, but cute chapter...your talent is mind blowing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
HabitualLove chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
I loved that last sentence! Humpty is so cute. So Tsundere! I need more of this! You're so great at typing, and I suck so much, but you make me really want to try!
HabitualAgain chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Oh, Some. Nights isn't up. Your sis talked Bout it when we chatted, so I thought it was up. You should put it up! I felt like it was up, though. Did you take it down?