Reviews for Project FT
Shady Shinigami chapter 12 . 8/29
Run Humpty! Run as fast as you can! Take Kaido with you but run! Sorry, I'm still sour about all that pain Stephen caused. Outside of that, another great chapter. Short(ish) and sweet. I hope Humpty gets to go home soon though, I really do. I wish I had a cute pet name like, "Werewolf." Something unique like that. Karl calls me ,"love" and while that's sweet, it's nothing personal, you know? Something like, "Werewolf" means they've really noticed you, and your personality, and it's very sweet that Kaido must be paying that much attention. And you're right, I'm very glad you updated this and not God of Tricks, even though I do like GOT. I just wanted to see what would happen in this story more. It's Humpty, I think. I worry for that dude. Well, peace.
HabitualLove chapter 11 . 7/7
This is all so mysterious. What did they need Humpty for, really? Couldn't anyone have helped? Or maybe it said why they specifically need him and I forgot. Still, why a play? I can't wait to see how this all finally comes together.
Shady Shinigami chapter 11 . 6/21
I'm not gonna say that came out of left field, because I don't really care. (And also maybe it didn't and I just missed some clues) The more gay couples, the better!
HabitualLove chapter 10 . 6/9
It's really early where I'm at, but I'm glad I woke up to this! Poor Humpty! MEMORY LOSS!? WHAT?
Shady Shinigami chapter 10 . 6/8
Hmm. Hmm. I don't forgive Stephen, even if he hugs Humpty. Five (or six) hours of pain? No. Fuck that guy. I'll forgive him later.
Shady Shinigami chapter 9 . 6/8
Hmm. Hmm. Stephen...irks me a little. If I was Stephen I think I'd be a little more impressed about how he seemed to have noticed something was up with Moonue. I could always kind of tell he and especially Peliv weren't horrible guys, but Stephen...hmmm. So, is Alice a werewolf? Ha. Just kidding, of course.
Shady Shinigami chapter 8 . 6/3
Bout time I'm gonna learn what this friggin project is about. I think I was right about certain characters. But I'm not saying who, in case I'm wrong.
Shady Shinigami chapter 7 . 6/3
I knew it. I just didn't think I'd be proven right. so quickly. Why did the dad die? What from? Having a child? Damn. How sweet. Now tell him what's up Humpty you Dumpty!
Shady Shinigami chapter 6 . 6/3
I also only just realized now while rereading that that butler is in love with Humpty's dad. Poor guy. Or maybe it's Alice. But I think it's the dad. I find the on going wolf gag hilarious. It was a good chapter.
Shady Shinigami chapter 5 . 6/3
Watch, Humpty's a werewolf. I'm rereading, because I don't remember what was going on. Is Humpty going to die? I thought of this because of the nursery rhyme. Is he going to fall apart? Or did you just like the name?
Habitual chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
Sorry, I'm not logged in again, so it may be a while before this review gets to you. What a horrible place to end a chapter, you big meanie!
HL chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
It's me, Habitual Love. I'm not logged in. But this was a great chapter! So many cute moments!
Lollipop chapter 8 . 6/4/2015
Woah. It's the title! J k, though. This chapter was sweet. Can't wait for more.
HabitualLove chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
Awwww! Such a sad, but cute chapter...your talent is mind blowing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
HabitualLove chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
I loved that last sentence! Humpty is so cute. So Tsundere! I need more of this! You're so great at typing, and I suck so much, but you make me really want to try!