Reviews for Project FT
HL chapter 8 . 6/4
It's me, Habitual Love. I'm not logged in. But this was a great chapter! So many cute moments!
Lollipop chapter 8 . 6/4
Woah. It's the title! J k, though. This chapter was sweet. Can't wait for more.
HabitualLove chapter 7 . 4/25
Awwww! Such a sad, but cute chapter...your talent is mind blowing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
HabitualLove chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
I loved that last sentence! Humpty is so cute. So Tsundere! I need more of this! You're so great at typing, and I suck so much, but you make me really want to try!
HabitualAgain chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
Oh, Some. Nights isn't up. Your sis talked Bout it when we chatted, so I thought it was up. You should put it up! I felt like it was up, though. Did you take it down?
HabitualLove chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
A beautiful chapter! I wish I could write like this. Now I've got to steel myself to reading your story, Some Nights.
Shady Shinigami chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
This was a good chapter. Kaido is funny. And obviously the one who will save Humpty. I wish I could lay in a field of cherry blossoms, just you know, without being kidnapped.
DemonSebby chapter 3 . 5/17/2014
Oh, I see now. He's getting together with Kaido! Kaido was pretty sausy! I liked him. Seemed like a bit of a sadist. Just my type. Yummy. And, bonus, he owns a wind chime shop! Which, as I stated, I love! This story had everything I need. Gay guys and wind chimes.
DemonSebby chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
Poor Moonue! He's just going insane! Is he getting together with his butler? A little old for my tastes, but, he could do way worse. By the way, where do you come up with all your name ideas? Some names are so normal, like Max and Stephen. But then we've got Kaido, Moonue, Humpty, Peliv, ect. What country is this!?
DemonSebby chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Humpty is so cool! I wish I could marry a guy like that. Except for you know, the whole, he's obviously gay because this is an MxM story, thing. I like wind chimes, a lot. I have like, twenty of those buggers.
Shady Shinigami chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
Did I already say Humpty reminds me of Aiden? Not a lot, but he does. Kaido is pretty bad ass, I think. I like him. This chapter was funny, albeit sad, because of the whole pain thing. I've decided I like some of those bad guys, but I won't say which, in case they turn out to be serious douches, and don't do a heel face turn.
HabitualLove chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
I really love Humpty. He is too freaking funny! That new record thing he said, and him cheering about the nothing had ke cracking up in class again. *sigh* I got in trouble. But it was worth it.
Shady Shinigami chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Does this dude have an obsession with cherry blossoms or what? *Gasp!* It's Seishiro! Everybody run! *Runs off*

Max- It's a cool story, Belle.

Polly- Yeah, Humpty's cute!

Ben- And gay, so don't get your hopes up. *sighs* Why did you have to take after Leah, Belle?

Me- *in the background* Why aren't you guys running!? It's f***ing Seishiro!

I miss you Belle. Good writing.
ChristmasHoHoHo chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hmm, this seems really interesting. Can't wait to see wehre it goes. I was reading your other story, Would I Rather, and I thought I should just point out that your really good at coming up with names I haven't heard before.
HabitualLove chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Stephen's a big fat jerk! Poor, poor Humpty!