Reviews for Blindness
zagato chapter 16 . 3/26/2019
Thank you for this beautiful story!
zagato chapter 1 . 3/25/2019
That is so tragic, this is intriguing, thanks!
The story sucks chapter 16 . 12/27/2013
Maria is a stupid bimbo and this is not a tragedy or fantasy! It should be under angst and drama instead! Damn!
LightXDarkness chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
I knew something was fishy when Robert asked Maria to leave and go abroad. He must've planned something. I really wonder what can it be. Does he not want his wife alive? But wouldn't that break ties with his wife's family? Or are they trying to make Maria's death seem like an unfortunate accident? Maybe they fraud her. I do not know but I hope to know in the future. So many questions are floating in my head. N thank you for writing down the meaning from our Rebel's speech. Although I have so far understood, it's always good to be certain.
LightXDarkness chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
So far, I have really enjoyed this story considering I just finished the first chapter. I really enjoy your writing style and the way you described your characters. I am also upset at our protagonist's misfortune with her daughter. And hmm, I also wonder who our rebel might be and what he may look like. N to find out why he there in the first place. Well off to the next chapter I shall go! X3
Is it a pun chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Euthanasia refers to the practice of intentionally ending a life in order to relieve pain and suffering.
actuallyitshouldbeDrWHOM chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Couldn't really get past the fact that it takes place in "euthanasia" haha. There were a few small mistakes-"him put a blindfold over my eyes" should be 'he.' The beginning is a little cliche-arranged marriage jealous significant other stabbing out eyes. You did really well with the Scottish accents though! That really brought me into the story. That writing really excels. And the rebel seems like an interesting character!