Reviews for 5 Minutes
TasjXreader chapter 7 . 2/15
God I love how your stories always take such a surprising turn of events. They keep me wondering till the last second. You really deserve more reviews. I wonder how you do it.
RookieFangirl chapter 23 . 2/12
This is my fav so far. I love the concept for this book, great job!
Ragelash chapter 1 . 2/8
I absolutely love the concept of this book. (:
Luminessa chapter 66 . 1/22
I found all your made-in-five-minute stories interesting. Some, I would like to see expand, because I think longer plotlines would prove successful and intriguing. I look forward to tomorrow, and the day after, and so on. Great job so far, and best of luck!
Morris Kenyon chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
So what happened next? I enjoyed this. If you get chance, please check out my shorter fiction.
carlalegre chapter 25 . 11/11/2013
I love the concept for your writing! This is a very unique idea and I'm sure it's grown to become very useful to you. It is a great idea for any writer, to challenge themselves, and to see from those challenges their improvements. Good job, I love how you've been able to do so many short stories, all original and none the same from the other.
Thanks for writing! :)
JGFamousCrooner chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
Nice I think I like this one the best.
JGFamousCrooner chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Awesome! A lot of these are really good, I can't believe you don't have more reviews. That's a real problem with this website IMO-nobody is willing to review! Anyway. The only sentence that I thought sounded awkward was: "Something at the top must have been causing him to stop moving." I think it would sound better in the past tense instead of the present perfect continuing tense (ie something at the top caused him to... instead of must have been causing). But certainly not bad for five minutes. What a creative idea for a series of shorts.
ruby.ultana chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
I really like the concept of this, and the stories are good too. Keep posting. In the meantime, please check out my work-in-progress "Enoch" and tell me what you think of it. I'd really love the input.