Reviews for Against All Odds
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
OMG dis story is so gud I can't wait until u've put it back on XD
Guest chapter 30 . 3/11/2014
You write the most absurd stories. I wish you'd at least try and make them believable.
AKhwab chapter 30 . 3/10/2014
That Theodore is a son of a bitch. I wanna slap her face for even waiting so long to reconcioe with Daniel. Haish. My emotions are all over the place. Waiting for your next update with a murderous intent.
AKhwab chapter 29 . 3/10/2014
Her mom is so wise and I am thankful for that.
pittstick1 chapter 30 . 3/10/2014
I love this story but I'll be honest this chapter was sad. And not emotionally but in a way that made me want to skim it. I don't feel like it was realistic in the least and like someone else mentioned cliche. It did feel rushed and at times had me rolling my eyes. I just feel like it was so far from what you previously wrote. It felt out of character for the story you've created. But don't get me wrong I do love this story and it's characters. And I did like chapter 29. I loved what her mom had to say. I felt like that chapter was well done. I was very excited for the update. Thank you for updating.
PixieGirl-1720 chapter 28 . 2/26/2014
Love the story can't wait for the next chapter
SierraF17 chapter 28 . 2/15/2014
Oh my goodness I almost cried at the end of this chapter! I love how the scene just draws you in emotionally.
AKhwab chapter 28 . 2/14/2014
I just completed the reading of the last three chapters. The "Propriety" was funny. The events that occurred in this chapter were unfortunately cliché and rushed. However, your delivery of it was good. Nathaniel Baker...who? Why did Kasey do it at the party? I thought she was better than that. I thought she had the intelligence and sense to not react in front of the party members. I am disappointed in her.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/13/2014
Noooooo poor kasey! How long until he fixes things with her?!
skye real chapter 28 . 2/12/2014
oh the heartache and regret is absolutely killing! Love this chapter!
AKhwab chapter 25 . 1/31/2014
Wow. Even I didn't know it was a surprise until before Daniel called Kasey. This was a short chapter. That surprised me. However, I am still entertained :)
AKhwab chapter 24 . 1/31/2014
Very nice! (y)
pittstick1 chapter 25 . 1/30/2014
I love this story! I love the characters and all they give to the story. They are so lively. I also love how they interact with each other and the relationships that keep growing. I have enjoyed it so much, but I have to admit, I'm waiting for it all to hit the fan... I think it will be really eye opening, and exciting/interesting to see how Kasey takes the news of why Daniel married her. I do think they can work through it, based off of what you've written so far, but I do want to see how it gets handled. I love this story! I can't get enough!
smrae chapter 25 . 1/20/2014
Such a cute chapter. We meet the family! Lol great update
Guest chapter 25 . 1/11/2014
These characters are much too Mary-Sue and unrealistic
83 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »