Reviews for Left Behind
Never Ever Back Down chapter 21 . 2/15
Okay, now I get a clearer picture of Jake. I was so glad when he came to the rescue. I hate Karly's mother and father more now. How can they call themselves her parents? The poor gal. Her mother's worse than I thought she was. Has a year passed by already for her to be back? Darn. I want her to leave Karly behind and never come back. She's gonna be so angry with Karly in the next chapter. I can't bare to read it. Yay Austin, for finally coming back to his senses. I'm worried about the call/text that Karly got while she was trying to explain herself to Austin. The chapter turned out good all right _ Hope to read soon. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 2/12
Read 21 chapters in 24 hours, considering I have a 2 month baby to look after thats pretty damn good!
That last part of the chapter made me want to cry omg. I'm usually not one to be a fan of cheese but I've grown to love it! Love both boys but I have to say Jake is defiantly my favourite!
Think every girl loves a dickhead. Anyway, love the stort so far! :)
mylittleprincess chapter 21 . 2/12
AMAZING STORY!
blueladybug1 chapter 21 . 2/11
ahhh! love it soo much! i have a fanfic account, but im too lazy to make one for this, so i'll use my fanfic name. this is amazing!
furrylover86 chapter 21 . 2/11
I love the new chapter. I hope Karly and Austin figure out what to do.
Faylinn Notchwood chapter 21 . 2/11
I think it turned put pretty good. I love the flashback scene. It really digs more into Karly's mom and why Karly hates her so much. I also like how Karly really opened up to Austin. I think getting all of that off her chest is something that Karly really needed. I'm so so so happy that Austin showed up at the end. I can't wait to see what happens next. And don't worry about update time. I have a long-overdue update coming as well cause I've been struggling with my recent chapter too.
RosaSilvermist chapter 20 . 12/14/2014
It's a good story so far, write more.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
When r u going to update?
Never Ever Back Down chapter 20 . 11/27/2014
Austin's so damn sweet! You still haven't said what's so off about Jake. Why are to wrapping this up? I love this story AND the AWESOME characters, except Karly's mum, dad and Stephanie though. There's still so much! Oh my. I can't believe her mum's back so early. Hope everything turns out good. Wonderful work! Keep it up! Happy writing! I'm sure you might be busy with schoolwork and all, good luck with that too! :)
Kashaf chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I feel so proud of you Nat 3 ..
TaylorTheWriter chapter 20 . 11/12/2014
OMG I LOVED IT XD Congrats to Karly :) But why the heck is her mom at her school?
Sad that this will end soon but please update soon :)
furrylover86 chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
NOOOOOOO! Her mom can't come back to take her away now! Its not fair!
Hetty chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
Oh. My. LAWD. I am legit crying right now because that was the cutest thing ever! Austin is just perfect and I think I might be a leetle teeny tiny bit in love with him :P WHY'D KARLY'S MUM HAVE TO SHOW UP AND RUIN EVERYTHING GOD DAMMIT. Nah but really, you're a top notch writer and I look forward to your updates. I'm gonna be so sad when this one ends though :( Keep up the great work :) xoxo
Acornn chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
Ok, her mom CAN'T take her away now. I refuse!
AngelGreyson chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
OMG Awww :( almost done. Okay but please don't let austin and karly break up.
182 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »