Reviews for Left Behind
furrylover86 chapter 23 . 5/10
YAY! Your back!

I get why she had to go and all, but WHY DID SHE LEAVE! I hope she goes back. She and Austin need to be together!
annayh44 chapter 23 . 5/8
Austin Boo is so cute ~~ his messages aww more cute ~ I think she will be back with Austin soon . . .AustinBoo & Karly Bear
Finally Karly life is developing good relation with her parents
annayh44 chapter 21 . 5/8
She love Austin~ Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh! I can nevet be so happy~ this is what I want~ but its kinda sad :( Austin and KBear will be . . . . .
annayh44 chapter 17 . 5/8
I love Austin Lee ~~~ Can you please end up Austin Boo and KBear together~~~ please please i will cry if they didn't :(
I hate Jake so much
Guest chapter 23 . 5/7
noooo...i cant believe she left austin and jake and gayle.
i still have a feeling that karly dad hates her or something...
cant wait for the next chapter... (:
zaini chapter 23 . 5/7
Type your review heart is breaking for Austin. her parents have not seemed stable. not yet. in this chap, all this seems sudden. I'm not sure whether I like the idea of them repenting. it seems off. :/
Rain Anderson chapter 23 . 5/7
Oh my god I need more. Please, I beg you! This is by far one of the best romance stories I have ever read, and I have read A LOT. I love Austin, he's mine. Just... Sorry, Karly, you can have Jake. I want Austin. *hugs Austin, or at least attempts to hug a fictional character* Mine.
Faylinn Notchwood chapter 23 . 5/7
I wanted to cry when I read Austin's texts! ARG! I love this story too much. I want Karly to go back to New Jersey after the visit. She's been happy there. But I also want this thing with her parents to work out. But I want her and Austin to stay together in New Jersey. But I also like happy family endings. But Karly's life in New Jersey with Gayle and Austin. ARRRGGG! Why must you make it so good? I cannot wait for the next update. Keep up the good work!
Erica chapter 23 . 5/7
I hope she moves back.
Apple Pie chapter 23 . 5/7
Wow...almost cried reading austins messages...Please update soon!
Apple Pie chapter 20 . 5/7
Oh my...that was hot
Apple Pie chapter 19 . 5/7
"But you like it when i talk about your body"
I love when they go back and forth like that!
Apple Pie chapter 18 . 5/7
tooo muchhhhh goooeyyyyyy loveeeeyyyy doveeeyyyynessss! I LOVE IT
Apple Pie chapter 16 . 5/7
I love Keith for exposing!
Apple Pie chapter 14 . 5/7
Jake's a joke if you ask me
210 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »