Reviews for Things you Must Never do in FictionPress!
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
As a response:

1.) Reviews are for feedback, but those four words fall flat on deaf ears 90% of the time. Eh... I don't know the rest, but I review to give pointersor simply to motivate people to continue writing. Shouldn't all reviews be for that? Eh... well.

2) That seriously pisses me off. Seriously. Like, the author is so stupid her 50 accounts all fav the exact same stories and are otherwise empty, so it's obvious they're self-reviews. Anyway, what's the point of being popular if it's not legitimate? How pathetic.

3) *cringes*

4) That's almost as pathetic as number 2. And stupid. Bah, don't get me started on it. I share your pain, friend. Seriously, has teh world gone that bad? We can't even feeel happiness for other people's success anymore, and be hypocrites? Ergh.

5) I find that amusing. Stupid, but amusing. More like a desperate attempt to be reviewed.

6) Well, that's liberty of speech and yadda yadda. I don't see any wrong in that, being underage. Just me, though.

By the way, dudde, check out your spelling.
Hermione Granjaah chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
You have good tips. Also, I'm a new writer for FictionPress myself but I have been on FanFiction and a lot of these are dumb things to do
readingaddict24 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Good job
Kill it With Skillet chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Wow thanks for posting this! :)