Reviews for The Injured Phoenix
Zinlianca Thorn chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Ohgawd. Wow. This was beautiful. And the way you described Kenzie's past... YOU MADE IT WONDERFUL. I really am proud of my character now. O.O Kenzie fever! I'm going to fangirl about Kenzie now!
So amazing! And the references! Doctor Whoooo! UPDATE.
Tara McClaine chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
I feel sorry for Kenzie! *Sob Sob * Any hooo * Again Cheerfully * Nice story. When will you continue?
Tara McClaine chapter 4 . 12/31/2013
WOW! ZEUS! I like the Lighting bolt!
Tara McClaine chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Are the gods communicating via Carmen, or, Is she saying the myth? Moi Confused!
Tara McClaine chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I like Carmen! She is soo Sweet!
Tara McClaine chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Nice starting!
Bazinga8P chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
AMAZING! LOVE it!
LuminaRay chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Hey zinki! me be hatin long chapters! and yo said that the chapter should be around 1000 words...and this chapter is 1000-ish words long!
SHORTIE AND PROUD!
Zinlianca Thorn chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Oh me God. I loved Kenzie! You portrayed me nicely. And Carmen and her lost of control. Haha, me liked it. But again it was really short. I'm going to pester you about making the chappies longer till you actually do it. So, you better!
Zinlianca Thorn chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This was so intense and beautiful. Loved every bit of it. You really know how to get a hold of the reader's breath. It was simply amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter! And..ahem...Myself to appear.
Here's the thing: You gotta make the chapters longer, or I'm going to kill you before you kill Viv.
Angeliquest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
WOW! alright, I know you so this might sound biased cuz of the thng we discussed, but this is one of your best yet. Dont get me wrong, I like all your stories but this is probably one of your best!
LuminaRay chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Thankyou guys so much! Your reviews really made my day!
It was amazing to find reviews just after a few hours of posting my chapters.
And they were really great reviews, your way of reviewing made it apparent that you guys were'nt crackpots! PHEW!
Couldn't have hoped for better reviewers, Thanks again! 3
SomeRandomGuy chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
your writing is very solid, i'll give you that much. i often think that a good writer needs the ability to express things clearly and coherently, rather than tremendous talent, after all talent amounts to nothing without being able to show it off. I like your story and i understand what you're trying to tell but i feel that you should make the chapters longer (or that just might be my greed :D).
FoxyBitch chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
love. !
alright, first of all, great profile! Spunky!
And this is sooooo...serious and mature. Even though the summary is good, the story just sings,ya know?
It's at a completely different setting. Loved it! And hurry up with the next chapter, i'm starved !
CrazyGodlings196 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I really love reading about greek gods, and this really seemed like a fable i could have read in an encyclopedia about greek gods... Plus i loved the sadistic way of gifting part...Me likey and me demands more!