Reviews for Destiny
knockmeoffmyfeet chapter 1 . 7/17/2022
Hey! I would like to invite you to join our platform to present a good quality story to our readers! Send me a message if this offer piqued your interest!
whatcouldpossiblygowrong chapter 3 . 10/18/2017
Ok, so let’s be honest, I really have had the notification for Chapter 2 sitting in my inbox since June, completely untouched. You see I may have gone “Destiny? Which story is that?” And then never found time to reread two whole books. But apparently pigs do fly because I have reread books 1 & 2 and caught up with book 3 (yay me!)

At this rate we should finish this book (you as the writer, me as the reader) before either one of us dies of old age, so we’re doing great!
I have so many feelings about the direction you took these books in. I didn’t like it at first (*cough* Team Roane) but I’m glad that it allowed for the character development we saw in book 2. I still think this series should be published, after all these years you more than ever deserve to be making money off them. I really look forward to the conclusion of this series xx
xXaoshiXx chapter 3 . 6/9/2017
Thank you so much for the update! This chapter had me rereading the previous stories. :)

Keep on going! I'll read and wait for this story till the end
dreamgazer220 chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
Hello, my dear! I'm so excited to see that you have finally updated this fabulous trilogy! It warms my heart to think that you haven't given up and that you want to finish this. :)

Roane, how I have missed thee. It's been a while since I've read the other books, of course, and I'm sure I've forgotten quite a lot - but you do a nice job of filling in the gaps of the important stuff. Of Sulquin, and her relationship with Roane, and everything else associated with her. It took a few minutes to remember the names, but once I adjusted, it was as if no time had passed. So, really well done on your part there. And, of course, I love his relationship with Lenti. I love how expressive you make his horse, and having them lay down together truly shows that they trust and respect each other. Also it's a super cute image and I adore it.

But Roane, what has happened to you? I'm definitely sensing that darkness, and of course it's going to make him question everything. And the dream he had of Aeleisa! I knew it was a dream while I was reading it, and yet, I kept hoping that it was real. I can only imagine how heartbreaking it was for him to realize that it was only an image.

I was also super excited that we actually got to see Aeleisa as well! I wasn't sure if we would, or if this chapter would be told solely in Roane's POV, but brilliant job there. The change happened flawlessly, and it was nice to see her. And of course she seems happy with Caeleb. He's sweet and loving, and I'm glad she has someone like him to help numb her pain. I loved that you mentioned the hand-holding, and then tied it back to the King and the Queen. I never really thought of hand-holding as intimate before, but I can see how it would be.

It's so nice to see Aeleisa smiling and laughing again, after all this time. She needs that. She needs to move on - Roane got to move on for a bit with Sulquin *glares* - and Aeleisa deserves that as well. But I hate that she keeps thinking he's dead :(

What's going to happen when she finds out that he's alive? Will she already be married? Will he find out when they announce the engagement?! WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING, S?!

I'm glad the King and Queen seem to be accepting of her, though. Or, at least, they're not totally turned off by the idea, either. But poor Aeleisa, still grieving over Roane and trying to move on. I can't imagine what that's like, but I'm glad that she has a friend like Jaeda, who will call her out.

Excellent chapter, dear! I don't have much constructive criticism, other than that it moved a bit slow for an opening chapter, but it's so good to be back in this world again, and your writing is as flawless as ever, and your descriptions are on-point. Everything just reads so well. I've always envied that of you.

Hope to see the next chapter soon!

J
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
Please keep writing! This has been one of my favorites throughout the years! Loved the chapter and I hope they meet soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Writing this review for your motivation! lol

Also, have you considered cross posting these stories to wattpad? I don't know what sort of reputation it has among writers, but the website is infinitely more active, like 10 million views for some of the most popular stories type of active. Lots of people on that site! could be a better source of motivation :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Just finished reading all your books and they're amazing! Love it all, I love all the characters! Thanks for writing this :)
Caitlin W chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
It's been a while since I've had an account on here but this is the one story I come back to check on. Hoping that you have in fact continued this story and have just been trying to get it published. I would gladly pay for it along with the first two as they were brilliant.
Fansinceforever chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Please please please! You have to update this story. Please don't leave this unfinish. IMO, I prefer this story over the published ones at the bookstore. The character development and the setting is amazing. So please, don't give up on this masterpiece. T_T
xXaoshiXx chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Please please please update! I love how I feel submerged in this world. I've read the first two books over and over again and it's just not enough anymore. T_T
Sarvinocks chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This prologue is honestly so exciting, and I can't wait to read the conclusion of this story!
o0xMelzx0o chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I would love if they met up again, please update!
whatcouldpossiblygowrong chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Please get this trilogy published once you finish it. You deserve to be making money off it.
Do not give up on this! As an author you'll test my patience if it takes you another 3 years to complete this and I may end up rereading Chosen and Promise to remember the plot but I'm with you to the end! I'm not going anywhere.
LongTimeFollower chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Oh wow, I randomly decided to check up on this story and I'm surprised to see you've updated! Really cool. I think your writing style seems to change as the story pRogresses out so I'm interested to see how this turns out.

BTW- was that you who I've been following since the old Quizilla days? (Sheesh that was a long time ago...)

Oh and I SWEAR you mentioned thon once a long long time ago in an update, so if that's what I think it is... then I'm going to give a WE ARE shout out!
munchncrunch chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
finally the continuation of your story! please please please do continue writing this story. I can't wait to find out what happens to the characters in your story.