Reviews for Love Him in Heart
SheLitAFire1 chapter 21 . 2/17
Will you come back and finish this story, please? This is the 2nd time I've read through it!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2019
Reminds me so much of lizzie and darcy from pride and prejudice! Enjoyable read.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/5/2019
One of the best stories on this website. The tension is almost palpable!
KarasunoFan chapter 21 . 4/19/2019
wow I invested my waking hours into all 21 chapters from last night till just now. Thank you for taking us on such a journey! I am selfishly helping the journey resumes soon. But most of all I wish you luck in grad school and all your life endeavors. Thank you for sharing your talent!
KarasunoFan chapter 17 . 4/19/2019
First of all I want to commend you for being such a bad ass and saving your college! Wow that is ambitious and dedicated and I applaud you!

I got very little sleep because I found your story and read it till 1:30 in the morning. And I started again before I even had coffee today, on my day off. Thank you so much for sharing this story it is so lovely and it's really touched my heart. Thank you!
zagato chapter 21 . 1/27/2019
Thank you for this lovely chapter, kindly update, thank you!
Enamored Guest chapter 21 . 12/23/2018
I know you said not to bother you with reviews for just updating, but it's been over a year. I've fallen in love with these two and would love to know how their story ends - or even continues!
LoreLorelei chapter 21 . 10/31/2018
Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase update!?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/25/2018
One of my favorite stories! Please, please, please update! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
Please please update soon! This is an awesome story.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2018
Love this story. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/22/2018
Its been so looooong... Please update!
Guest chapter 21 . 4/11/2018
I wish there weren't so long gaps between the updates...
Guest chapter 21 . 4/7/2018
I hope you update soon. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/7/2018
I would give one of my senses for an update.
274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »