Reviews for Love Him in Heart
XxScriboLegoxX chapter 16 . 4/19/2015
I hope you will update soon. This is such a great story and I am dying to know what is going to happen next. Hopefully it is not lack of inspiration that is keeping you from updating. No rush, I understand if you just aren't feeling it or don't have the time you don't want to rush it, but just thought I would drop by and offer a little bit of encouragement.

You've created a wonderful story with great 3D characters. I want to see how Harriet will do parted from the Duke and how they might react when they are finally reunited. I am sure with that invitation, the Duke will go and visit her (though he might be nervous to do it). I love the slow development of her feelings and his apparent unrequited love. He's such a good man, I'd love to see him happy.

Good luck! Hope to see an update soon. :-)
E Marsel chapter 16 . 4/11/2015
Update! Please!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/9/2015
Been rerading this story for a while now... Please pleaseee tell us what happened during their separation!
m chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
pls updateeeeee
It's been 2 months almost
SheLitAFire chapter 16 . 3/28/2015
That damn Wilcox! I am so pissed at the whole household staff, I could strangle them! Always bursting in at inopportune moments! I've finally caught up to this story (I left you a really long review a couple of days ago) and as much as I wanted to put it off and not catch up in order to wait for an update, I could not. Nonetheless, to add to my earlier review, I love how realistic this story is, both the plot & the dialogue. I feel like I know the characters, like I can really visualize them & their expressions, conversations, etc. And thank you, thank you, thank you for making this story so painstakingly real & slow. I don't mind the drawn out agony of their situation. It keeps me interested. Your story has probably forever ruined fictionpress for me, because now I will evaluate every other story based on the maturity of yours. Sigh. I'm not sure I'll find one I like as much. Kudos to you (and if you have a beta) on your editing as well. It's clean and not distracting with errors. I will *patiently* wait for more.
SheLitAFire chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
Ok, so, I just started reading this piece 2 days ago. I seriously have a hard time doing anything else (like work, for example) because I love this story. I can probably use like a million synonyms for love to express how much I love this story. I've been dabbling on fictionpress for years (about 10 years) and this is in the top 3, if not the best, stories I have ever read. I am only on chapter 11 & can't wait to read more and hope that you continue this story for awhile! I was going to wait and review this story once I had caught up, but I can't & don't want to. I want to encourage you asap. I will keep reviewing though. What I love about this story:
1-I was a history major & am now a history professor & I can tell that it's not only your passion, but that you're well educated & versed in history & cultures.
2-Your vocabulary is remarkable. It's SO refreshing to see this on this site. Your use of words, phrases, rhetoric is inspirational, it makes me want to write fiction (I'm so grounded in the nitty gritty of history, non-fiction, teaching/lecture making). What I really appreciate & commend you on is that your vocab, phrases, & sentence structure/description isn't too repetitive (there was only once that I remember you repeating yourself in a chapter).
3-Overall, you have a phenomenal writing style. I know you mentioned in an A/N or your bio that you were a history major, I don't know what you plan on doing with that, but you should perhaps consider pursuing writing & looking into how to get published (fictional novels), even if only as a side project (it's probably a hard life to live as a writer, at least until someone hits it big). I would purchase your stuff & promote it. Honestly.
4-I like how you add in subtle historical context. You could stand to do for a bit more, but it's not too much or distracting. Also, this is 1780s? So during the American Revolution? Or just after? I know you mentioned "the colonies" so it felt like it was during the war still & because of that I'm surprised not to see anything more on the war & how "the colonies" were acting up & being unruly.
5-I like the description & I love the dialogue. You seem very well read in classic literature, especially Regency England & Jane Austen-esque communication/dialogue. I adore it. It's mature, compelling, & interesting. Keep it up!
So lastly, I would encourage you to keep updating! After reading some not so great stories, or trying to start them because they have a good premise & then fall short for grammar issues or just inconsistencies & flat plots, yours is something that excites me! Thank you for sharing & don't become too discouraged by slow reviews, because your work is appreciated!
Fractal Flaws chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
I fell in love with this story - the narration was flawless!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/8/2015
I just wish these two would stop running away from their feelings and just talk to each other ready loll. Please update soon.
Mooore chapter 16 . 2/28/2015
Mooooore. Please?
Guest chapter 16 . 2/27/2015
Just discovered this and am addicted! Love how mannerly and testrained both of them are. MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
loved the last chapter.. hope the absence makes them fonder of each other
Bookworm chapter 16 . 2/15/2015
Gahhhh it'll only they would just talk to eachother! It's killing me! I'm about half convinced that the world would be a more perfect place if people just communicated at this point hahaha!
magiclighthouse chapter 16 . 2/17/2015
Love this so much, have read it all so far in a day :) keep going it's brilliant and I love your character development of the Duke
Leasah chapter 16 . 2/15/2015
Awww, such a sweet parting. When I read this story it's like I'm experiencing the feeling of falling in love. I felt angry at Wilcox for interrupting, even though the man did nothing wrong essentially. I hope being apart will make their feelings for each other unbearable to keep just for themselves!
shinju asuka chapter 16 . 2/14/2015
I felt hurt when reading this... It's too beautiful... Glad that the duke tried to tell his feeling to her. Love this chapter!
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »