Reviews for Love Him in Heart
Guest chapter 14 . 1/11/2015
I really hope their story has a happy ending!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/9/2015
NOOOOOO why can't they just get together! sighs 14 chapters in and those silly two are still like this :(
Bookworm chapter 14 . 1/2/2015
Gahhhhhhhh! Fools the both of them! If one of them does not make the first move soon I'm going to... Well I have no idea what I will do but that's still cruel! Please update soon!
m chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
NÓOOOOOOO
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
Lady Viola Delesseps chapter 14 . 1/2/2015
Oh my goodness. I don't know how you keep these two (and me!) in such impossible suspense! Have I told you tat you should publish this? You should publish this.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Leasah chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Aaaaah! Whyyyyy?!
Awesome moment, though. I can even say I somewhat understand her panic. I loved the chapter and I'm so happy with their progress. I'm glad that he told her she looked beautiful. I am so looking forward to the next chapter! I can't wait!
XxScriboLegoxX chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
I do not review nearly as much as I should, but I do try to review stories I read regular, which isn't a lot. This story truly is fantastic. I love the relationship between Somerset and Harriet is wonderfully constructed. Even though Harriet did not want to marry him from the beginning, I think the misunderstanding in the beginning on their wedding night was the true catalyst for the atmosphere of their marriage.
I so so hope that Somerset finds hope in what happened in the end of this chapter and doesn't take it to mean she is still disgusted with him. Hopefully he was able to see at least the budding desire in her to be physical. I just don't want their relationship to go backward when it finally seemed like they were getting somewhere. (and that's not a knock on your writing or plot but just an assessment of what they are doing. It is still an interesting story and I thoroughly enjoy reading it.
I look forward to the next update. I will do my best to be patient. And any hate mail you get after this is just a reflection of how deeply you get people to feel about the story ;-)
Wonderful chapter. And I would totally support and read a Margaret story, so long as it is happy. She's too sweet not to have a happy ending.
shinju asuka chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
Aaaa... Now i'm dying to read your next update! I will probably read this chapter thousand times while waiting for next chapter and also because this is amazing chapter.
Brievel chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
You. Utterly. Deserve it.
HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW LONG WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT KISS (and I less long than others) AND YOU RUINED IT!
But I am glad to see an update. (
Guest chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
Please dont tell us this chapter is the end... :(
Brievel chapter 13 . 12/20/2014
...this...is the end? I shall now proceed with the terrible withdrawal symptoms, including prolonged moping and scorning of almost all other stories.

First off, I despise romances - written, screenplays, real life relationships - they are often sordid and heavy, with precious little love or subtlety or honor going around. Of all the romance stories I have attempted to write, only two have seen the light of day, and one of those is still a work in progress. Pride and Prejudice is one of the few I like at all, and even parts of that make me squirm in embarrassment for their rudeness.
Somerset is to die for. Literally. I would die to make him mine, or even someone like him. He is attractive in every single way, and any girl would be lucky to have him.
Harriet I would like much better if I didn't resent her for causing him so much pain. As it is, I've actually come to identify with her, as opposed to just loathing her.
I adore Margaret. We all need a Margaret in our lives. Luckily for me, I have one.
The writing is superb - I noticed a few spelling errors but cannot remember them now. The vocabulary is inspiring - there are a few words I'm going to have to look up now, and that happens very rarely when I'm reading modern work. The time period, to my limited knowledge, is deliciously accurate. The descriptions are well woven in, neither too heavy and boring nor too light and incomplete.
I'm a much better critic than I am an author - it comes from having such excellent critics myself (insert wry face here,) and for me to find a story this excellent and fulfilling...it's a dream come true. Once you memorize Lord of the Rings, there's not many places you can go from there, and this is one of them. I'll give you due warning, take too long to come out with your subsequent chapters and I'll start inboxing you - "Are you nearly done? Any spoilers? What's going on? When can we expect the next chapter?"
Cheers. ;)
Brievel chapter 8 . 12/20/2014
On a scale of one-five, for the entire story so far:

Writing: 5
Characterization:5
Romance:5
Reader Engagement:6

I've gone from having a hopeless crush on my own male protagonist to having a hopeless crush on yours. He reminds me of the best of Jane Austen, though I far prefer him to even Mr Darcy (my Jane Austen crush.) His sister is delightful, and I've even warmed up to Harriet some. I am completely hooked on this story and am only taking time out to rave about it before continuing.
Brievel chapter 6 . 12/20/2014
Tiniest?! You brainless twit! I would do *anything* for him if he were mine!
Brievel chapter 5 . 12/20/2014