Reviews for Love Him in Heart
Lady Viola Delesseps chapter 4 . 1/5/2014
Ach mein... You are so good! This chapter was GREAT. I am so happy you updated. The side-saddle incident sounds quite frightening! I would absolutely admire (and do when I see it in movies :-D) a woman who rides well in such a way! I have sat in one only once and it was so incredibly uncomfortable and I felt the overwhelming possibility that I would keel out if it backwards-! Such a good story... Looking forward to your next update!
AppiaFlaviaCorva chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
I feel bad for the Duke. He seems like a good man, just incapable of expressing himself. He seems to be trying as well and Harriet is simply unresponsive. I feel like their wedding night has put both of them on the defensive. I hope that in London they will become closer, or the Duke might decide to visit his wife. He certainly isn't the type of man to demand his "rights" as a husband, but he might broach the subject with her, and she might feel compelled.

I like the dynamics of their relationship. It is very interesting and I hope for more soon!
Clrk4life chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I love the Duke's character. He's so kind and gentle. I'm scared of what you've got planned for him because characters who are that nice usually get really sad endings.
Lady Viola Delesseps chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Dear HarkHark -

May I just say, this is a remarkable piece of writing! I was intrigued by your summary, and found it to be such a wonderful read. I hope you update soon. I love that the relationship is almost like that between Marguerite and Sir. Percy in "The Scarlet Pimpernel" (one of my favorite books). I really feel for Harriet, and am quite in love with the Duke! Forgive my brevity, as I am on a mobile device and it is hard to type coherent sentences (!) but I am so pleased to have run across this and hope you update soon. What is the general timeline/expected duration of this story? Will the troubles in their relationship be compounded by future action, or is is primarily a character piece, focusing on their personal lives?

Consider reading/reviewing any of my work? I would be honored to hear the opinions of such a talented writer.

God bless!

Lady Viola
Leasah chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
I'm really liking this story and looking forward to how this will go. Love the duke. He is a bit different from the usual male protagonists in stories of that time. The duchess is a very likable character also. I'm curious to how their relationship will evolve.
You have a very nice writing style. I feel like I can truly understand the characters and their actions.

Can't wait for more. :)
gracefish21 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
Sooogoood
Prodigee123 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
awww, poor guy, he needs to step up his game
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19