Reviews for Love Him in Heart
Guest chapter 21 . 12/28/2017
Well, sadly Christmas passed without an update, so I'm holding out hope that you will be kind and generous enough to grace us with a New Year's update. :). Please. :). Pretty please. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 12/17/2017
CHRISTMAS UPDATEEEE!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/26/2017
Yes... A Christmas update please!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/21/2017
Hoping for a Thanksgiving weekend update or maybe at least Christmas. Please. :)
Amazed Reader chapter 21 . 11/2/2017
Wow, wow, wow! Your beautiful writing has left me at a loss for anything meaningful to say. I'm just glad that I found your story, and right when you have returned to updating it, too! I'm awaiting the upcoming chapters with bated breath, I just love these characters so much!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/30/2017
Waiting, waiting, though not too patiently. :) One of my favorite stories! Some people think that when a couple get married the romance dies, but I love "married" stories that allows the couple to grow closer, fall in love, discover more about one another. Thank you!
FR3AKSH0WV1CT1M chapter 21 . 10/28/2017
Is there gonna be an update?
slcjnk2008 chapter 21 . 10/25/2017
I loved this chapter. I'm happy to see that Harriet and Somerset are talking and trying to move their relationship forward.
Nice dream sequence. Is she starting to fall in love with her husband?
Guest chapter 21 . 9/17/2017
Omg you updated! *squeals* I thought you never would
Coming to the update... Absolutely loved it. The conersation at the end was so daring. I couldn't believe Harriet talking to Somerset like that. At the same time I couldn't help but giggle at that. Really nice work altogether. Absolutely cannot wait to read next. Please do try to update more often. Us, readers often get out of tune with the story. I, myself had to read the previous chapter to know where we are at.
Zagato chapter 21 . 9/15/2017
Thank you for updating!
Ema chapter 21 . 9/12/2017
Amazing again! I swear my heart jumps every time I get the email notification stating a new chapter is posted!
Novella chapter 21 . 9/12/2017
Omg, you updated! I've been following this story for a while (under my username Noellesco) and it's always a joy to get an email about updates on this story!

I was surprised by the first part of this chapter but I'm excited to see where Harriet and Somerset will go now, after their conversation! It's interesting to see Somerset less composed when Margaret asked him about loving Harriet prior to marrying her, haha. I enjoyed this!

I look forward to another update (hopefully soon?). :)
Guest chapter 21 . 9/12/2017
Thank you so much! I loved it. So glad they are getting closer. Just hope they will be brave and let each other know how they really feel. That is scary though - in real life and in fiction.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/12/2017
So happy you are back!
QueekyB chapter 21 . 9/11/2017
Yay! I'm so glad to have these two back
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »