Reviews for Love Him in Heart
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Please update please update please update! I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapters! This is damn good, I looove the slow burn of the story and you're a damn good writer. Keep it going, and please give us more chapters!
Guest chapter 20 . 2/19/2017
Oh my gosh... I thought this was a hopeless case because you started it 4 years ago... I didn't know it was updated justt last month! Please continue the story, it's very good! The two are simply to adorable and I can't wait until their relationship blossoms fully... but dang they sure take it slow! XD love the slow burn of the plot though, keep going. Will be looking forward to the next chapters, hope u update very soon! xx
Guest chapter 20 . 1/27/2017
I had given up on the story... Thinking you had discontinued the story and it would've been one of many excellent stories left incomplete on this site. I'm so very very glad you updated. The story may have not many reviews but you must know that there are some very ardent readers of this. I'm very invested in Somerset and Harriet. Both are very dear to me. So please please let the chapters coming and frequently please because otherwise I lose connection and have to read a few of the earlier chapters to enjoy it properly.

Coming to the chapter... I had expected Harriet to show her feelings in a subtle manner but never that she would ask Somerset to have a baby. OMG I was as shocked as Somerset. But given these two... I knew there would be a misunderstanding... They are so frustrating but do lovable... ! Please please update soon!
zagato chapter 20 . 1/27/2017
thank you for writing and hope you can continue soon
Sulia Serafine chapter 20 . 1/23/2017
Ah! An update! I'm glad to see the story progress. I like the slow thaw between the two of them, even if their misunderstandings run so deeply.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/18/2017
Oh, poor Somerset. I do hope it won't be too long before they start understanding one another more accurately. I do love this story and I was so glad to see an update. :)
E. Marsel chapter 20 . 1/17/2017
Darn you! Why must you suck me back in with these two! My heart jumped into my throat and then plummeted to my soul when I received the email notification that you updated this story. I mean a chapter update, my first thought was the customary, "So sorry, this story has been abandoned." But no. You turn face and give me a chapter that is such a kick to the gut. I mean that in the best way possible.

These two are so fantastically perfect for each other. You are able to develop their inner-workings and musings with such intricacies that I get invested and reinvested. I love them both. I love the direction. I love the content. Please know that I will be forever waiting for the next installment. So if it must take six months or a year; please know I forced myself to wait to read this because I wanted to enjoy/savor/devour/ink into my mind.

Thank you, and have a fabulous day!
shinju asuka chapter 20 . 1/17/2017
I have mixed feeling about the last part... It's great that she took the first step, but still there was miscommunication between them.
The earlier part was amazing! Harriet did her own experiment and Sommerset woke her up :)
Look forward to reading more!
Lord of the North Wind chapter 20 . 1/16/2017
Mayhap the first parts of the chapter were slightly slow paced, however the last scene made up for it all. I do believe we have reached the turning point and have almost come to the climax. I cannot wait for the next update! Your writing is most magnificent!
Toffeema chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
So glad they are heading in the right direction now! Finally! Please update again!
Zendaya chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
Im glad you did not stop writting even when your friend stopped couz you are the best writter!
EllyMae chapter 19 . 5/3/2016
Wow oh wow oh wow! SO glad to have you back! I am so excited to see you continue this story!
shinju asuka chapter 19 . 4/23/2016
Aah... Finally she realized it! Excited to find out what she would do after this!
Bookworm chapter 19 . 4/19/2016
You updated and I missed it! Ohhhhh boy she finally has herself figured out! Now if only they can find some alone time!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/18/2016
Words can't express how happy I was to finally see an update in such a long time. I almost thought you would never update and this great story would be abandoned. I'm so happy you updated and I hope for regular updates now. And congratulation for your college. Sorry to hear about your love life... It happens.. To everyone. Just don't lose hope and think positive. Coming to the story I'm glad Harriet realises what her heart wants and I'm so so excited to read more! Good luck!
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »