Reviews for Colors
Skitlation chapter 16 . 2/1/2019
Ah! I love this chapter! Poor Dr. Ram, though...
Skitlation chapter 15 . 4/8/2018
Green Feather chapter 14 . 6/18/2017
No, Aldin! She doesn't hate you!
Whew, this chapter was an emotional roller coaster. Sparkles riding in on a dog had me cracking up with laughter, and I was really happy when Lily became friends with Pierce (she has a friend!) and found a cause to champion. On the other hand, loosing Sparkles was heartbreaking and then, well, she actually broke a heart, Aldin's - which is similar to kicking a puppy. Seriously, the guy is like a sweet, loyal golden retriever puppy... who's now going to chew on Shade.
I'm really interested in finding out what's going to happen next. Is Shade going to figure out what Sparkles is to Lily? Is Lily going to be left with no powers? Ho! There certainly is a lot going on! Speaking of which, I hope things went well with your finals. ) Thanks for wonderfully long chapter.
cutegirlmayra chapter 4 . 1/12/2017
I will be answering the Guest(s) below me:

Guest: Yes! I am back! So happy to be so -

BestBudRose: Thank you! I changed that right away! I'll be re-editing this story overtime, so I'm glad you pointed it out though :) Also, thank you so much! :D that means the world to me that you're enjoying it and getting a smile out of it!

Green Feather: Lol! She needs some ice cream right now xD haha! Truly, there are a lot of issues happening to her, and more and more she's getting confused on her 'belief' but at the same time, she knows and recognizes what's wrong and right. She still has a lot of growing to do, but she's doing her best. That's all an author could ask for :) Yeah~ I have a soft spot for Guinevere x3 and of course! Sparkles is just adorable as ever! Thank you and please, continue to stay tuned!

Green Feather: Yeah! I think half the silence of the crowd was just from seeing a rabbit with a rainbow tail turn into a ball of light, go into Lily, and then blast out a light comet. I imagine the fire-lit wood only heightened her astonishment lol! Yes indeed! I need her back in school, so does Dr. Ram~ P.S Maybe, but Kiki's a sweetie, lol!

Rocker on: Hahaha! Very true! And thank you so much! w

Rocker on: It probably would join with you in some form or other, much like Sparkles, except, on her planet, there was no color. So the other alien creatures were dull colored, and very cruel. You may have your arm wrapped in one of them turning into a floating liquid that turned your arm a greyish silver and gave you the power to control ice or morph metal. Something like that :) Let your imagination fly! He really has no shame, haha! But most of the time, the audience knows anyway! But I bet you don't know who LSG is? (lady saint grace) I tried to make that one a surprise, haha! But thank you so much for your comment! :D Much appreciated!

Thank you for your reviews! I hope to see more of your comments in the future! 3
Rocker on chapter 2 . 1/11/2017
Man, I wan't to have the genetic potential of the alien's race. She/he implied that each of it's species had different powers, so if I was bitten by a radioactive one, I would probably get my own super cool powers! Maybe not.

So, with a bit of dramatic irony, we all know that the kid who's locker is next to her's is Jet. How can we NOT know it?! He was blowing his cover SOOOOOO bad. If I were a super hero, I would be ashamed of his secret identity skills.
Rocker on chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Okay, this is cool. Man, if I bet if it followed her to school, half the girls there would want one to. Particularly the rich kids.
Rosezelene Ersa chapter 13 . 1/11/2017
The Dr.'s perspective is so fun to read!
I hope you'll be able to write it the way you want too- you're doing great so far. I love Sparkles' and Lilly's relationship, they're so cute. Looking forward to the climax!
-R.E
Joker the prince of all crime chapter 12 . 1/10/2017
Hi! I just wanted to pop in and say that I love this story! It's so good, and Iove how the characters have changed and developed! I do hope that you continue this story and that it reaches its amazing conclusion! Can't wait and-
-Until next time!
Green Feather chapter 12 . 11/11/2016
Oh yes, time to unleash Sparkles on the whole school now. The cuteness overload will be too much and the casualties many.
I'm glad Lily got a chance to calm down and re-evaluate things. Her decision to go back to the academy is opening up for some interesting interactions in the next chapters. And teachers with super powers? Haha, good times.
Looking forward to it.
P.S. Fangirls be loco.
Green Feather chapter 11 . 10/4/2016
Well wow. There are rough days and then there's Lily's day, right here. Take all the ice-cream, girl, it's yours.
I liked the bit where we got to see Doctor Ram's wandering nebula-like mind, and Shade and Colours building such vastly different bridges together in the sky.
What the doctor said about Supers having no rights - and Lady Saint Grace's inaction, and Shade turning up to troll the day at school and finding out her true identity? It's like her whole world is turning grey, too.
At least there's still colour in loyal bunny-like forms and small acts of neighbourly kindness.
BestBudRose chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
Really love your story! Keep up the great work; I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Also, it would be "neither are thee", not "neither is thee". That's be like saying neither is you. Other than that bit of nitpicking, I have nothing wrong with this chapter!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
You're back!
cutegirlmayra chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Yay! I'm so glad you're back! -crying!- when I saw your last post I was SO SAD, you have no idea! But I have been steadily re-reading and I have A LOT of plans, but I want to edit and try to 'upgrade' my work, so please, stay tuned! ;D

I also have a lot of promises I made on Fanfiction, so please be patient as I try to keep them all, thank you :3

Enjoy the bonus material! -heart-
Guest chapter 11 . 8/16/2016
You're back! Wah, I'm so happy! Welcome back.
So much can happen in a year and a half, but you returned as promised. You, madam, are a writer of your word.
Can't wait to see all the old characters back in action.
Right! Going to go hunting through the old chapters for juicy bonus material.
A Villain's Dissent? Oho, the next chapter is going to be fantastic.
cutegirlmayra chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
Green Feather wait! I'm writing more! Please be patient as I re-read and start working on the next chapter!, thank you! :D
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »